[Report]Aurora

L2 Olynth

My god...what a -beep- is this kindergarden ruling...anyway im not going to post in this topic, the epic stupidity of the staff in that regard makes me wanna throw up.

what beep. dafuq you're a car? Better just bullet your self.

terma blakas meta apo tosous mhnes......

ποιος σου είπε να πεταχτείς δεν καταλαβαίνω... Τέλος πάντων τράβα δες πμ και θα καταλάβεις...

Cmon man, i gave proffs stop defending pure scammer/ddoser (he is not inox admin but sell all files and have the database), he is the admin, thats why is selling the -beep-ing pack,,

no, he don't, i can share whole pack even with full db! :)

loool maaan pls noooo my life is ruined now.

Really go suicide. You'll gonna finally do something good for this world.

banrequest sent.

Hello, Aurora must be banned from the forum since he is making ddos to me and to my server

Gettin back to the original point, this is 'retarded'.

Just enjoyin the spam fest

WTF ur guys talking about ,Aurora is not warmaster and she is not ddosing servers ,she got the pack from me and shes doing some more fixes/setup and sell the pack for very cheap price ,there is no scamming involved, whats so hard?

Inox failed hard ,he put his server at website and i downloaded before he removed it ,and since it was there for few seconds (it was a matter of few seconds ,but i was fast enough to get it so?),probably i was the only one to get the pack ,inox is also ddosed and closed server so now u cant blame anyone ,It doesnt matter who gets the pack as long he sells it ,even if its stealing pack ,its The real pack with the server ,if u played inox for the last past day ,u will know what im talking about

ποιος σου είπε να πεταχτείς δεν καταλαβαίνω... Τέλος πάντων τράβα δες πμ και θα καταλάβεις...

GR:9a postarw opou goustarw. kanena tsoutseki apo edw mesa dn 8a mou pei pou 8a postarw k pou oxi.an bazeis kwdikous exiloulis123 h darkterroroulis123 gia kwdikous k mpainei kapoios me to account s dn shmainei oti egine k hacker.tetoies malakies eleges k paliotera gia auto s peta3a k ban .skepsou protou anoi3eis to stoma s na peta3eis th malakia sou.