[Report] Insulting, spamming, flaming

Frank

Hello,

Since some of the staffers prefer to ignore me and actually do nothing about this situation. I will make a report topic, for everybody to be able to see what is really going on.

Now please take a look at those posts:

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=277195.msg2621491#msg2621491

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=277195.msg2621493#msg2621493

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=277195.msg2621494#msg2621494

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=277195.msg2621508#msg2621508

4 posts in a raw with insults/blames for my name and my services and no one is doing nothing? Why is this happening guys?

I sent a PM to WeirdSituation, and he told me that he need 2-3 days more to see what he will do and that I should learn to be right in order to be right himself as well.

Is this a joke? I am and I was always right in this forum, and btw, it's his responsibility to clear the topics and act on blamers/flamers even if he likes me even if he doesn't.

Anyway, I am not reporting WeirdSituation, it's Maxtor's business (nice choice braw), I'm reporting DASK for his actions/activities in public against me.

Thanks

since u are always right in this forum. let me act like i should.

topic junked as u scam other guys with this 25 euro service.

if u mind giving me some proofs, u will have your topic back.

until then, feel free to curse me and searching for my address.

also why u scared publicity, mb u wont take more money from some guys? ^-^

Topic junked since I scammed other guys for 25 euros?

Do you have proof for this?

Look at the junked topic and see all the won matches, I didn't scam anyone.

Nice choice, as I said I don't give a -beep- about the topic. My subscribers are still getting matches in skype.

PS: Your job is to take care of flaming/blaming as well and not only accusing someone without proofs as well. But as we can see you don't working good, and we all know that no one is gonna do something for this.

Nice choice, as I said I don't give a -beep- about the topic. My subscribers are still getting matches in skype.

No they aren't, you deleted not omgg for no reason because some "trusted" source of yours(I guess like the one that gives you these asian matches) told you that he is asking for your IP.

also why u scared publicity, mb u wont take more money from some guys? ^-^

Since i'm not related with this case any other way but: i own the fact i still exist in forum to WierdSituation who unbanned me after unfair ban.

I would like to say that Global Moderators general job is to keep scammers away from forum, and bring justice...

Since i don't see anything flaming in above i would like to agree with Dask since all he is saying is truth...

If i say you are banana and you are realy banana its not a flame, but its truth.

Since i'm not related with this case any other way but: i own the fact i still exist in forum to WierdSituation who unbanned me after unfair ban.

I would like to say that Global Moderators general job is to keep scammers away from forum, and bring justice...

Since i don't see anything flaming in above i would like to agree with Dask since all he is saying is truth...

If i say you are banana and you are realy banana its not a flame, but its truth.

Dem colors.

PS: Your job is to take care of flaming/blaming as well and not only accusing someone without proofs as well. But as we can see you don't working good, and we all know that no one is gonna do something for this.

i told u i dont care for the matches etc. i care about the proofs u dont have about the matches.

all greek cant understand shit

you don't working good,

This cunt is still in here?

Cry me a river, btw Frank i heard from a lot of ppl that they lost money with your betting services so i dont know if you really should report anyone.

Cry me a river, btw Frank i heard from a lot of ppl that they lost money with your betting services so i dont know if you really should report anyone.

its not a service. its his mind thinking some games and public them as source games to gain some free money.

its not a service. its his mind thinking some games and public them as source games to gain some free money.

Which cannot be accurate all the time so people can eventually loose money with it.

Which cannot be accurate all the time so people can eventually loose money with it.

Of course there is a chance to lose money, otherwise the title of his topic should be free money giveaway.