[Report] Insulting, spamming, flaming

Frank

Of course there is a chance to lose money, otherwise the title of his topic should be free money giveaway.

Yes but my point is, its not scam than.

Yes but my point is, its not scam than.

he asks 25 euro to tell them the 'source' matches which are 100% (like losing the game 0-3). when i ask some proofs about the sources, oh he cant talk

The low-community who trust these scammers are the reason of their rise. You sell a betting method which makes money, oh tell me more how  much you want to make this unique method even and even more public by selling it. Well we both now that you wouldn't sell it if it was really unique and productive. Lowlifes believe you and loose their money

he asks 25 euro to tell them the 'source' matches which are 100% (like losing the game 0-3). when i ask some proofs about the sources, oh he cant talk

Since when I am obliged to give my sources' names? If it's true, then ask everyone who is selling something about his sources.

Cry me a river, btw Frank i heard from a lot of ppl that they lost money with your betting services so i dont know if you really should report anyone.

If you want to have a clear point of view, read again my topic about those matches or use swab for your ears. It's not my fault if someone's uses his balance with the wrong way. I give the information, 25/29 matches won, so it's not my fault if someone bet all his money in one of the 4 lost games.

Anyway, I am not going to talk further about this. I really don't give a shit, I am betting and my subscribers are betting as well. So, no reason for everything.

About the guy you claimed i scammed, well as I said this guy asked for my personal information in order to find me. I don't give matches to blackmailers who threaten me.

Mathew is NOT OMG, simple as that.

How can you report someone you've tricked for insulting if you were provoking him?

NOT OMGG isn't related to Not matthew, also you blocked him from skype, revoking his access to his 3 more weeks of "100% asian bets". He asked you pleasantly at first, he had to be aggressive since you weren't giving him the info of this griefing you fell into

I lol'd on the logs after reading someone's else skype

I told you to choose your next actions carefully,but you ignored me,and fabricated evidence against me.(By the way,we still haven't seen evidence about me reselling your tips.)

I let your claims about the 100% matches go,but no that was not enough,you had to block me and accuse me publicly.

You dug your own grave.

If you ask me,you should have refunded everyone's subscription after the match you claimed had 100 percentage of success ended up costing everyone hundreds of dollars of damage.But alas,you didn't have the guts to publicly admit your mistake and your puny mind started making up theories that everyone else is to blame,but you.

So unless you start offering some real signs of repentance,such as the name of the tipper,the name of the guy who accused me,or offering subscription refunds,you are doomed.

Which cannot be accurate all the time so people can eventually loose money with it.

I understand that,and I let it slip by when his 90% matches failed to deliver.

However,when he claims that the odds are 100%,and asks everyone to bet as much money as they have,it's a whole different situation.

Since when I am obliged to give my sources' names? If it's true, then ask everyone who is selling something about his sources.

from the time u posted your 'service' here. also if u want your topic here, u must prove it.

else its gone.

If you want to have a clear point of view, read again my topic about those matches or use swab for your ears. It's not my fault if someone's uses his balance with the wrong way. I give the information, 25/29 matches won, so it's not my fault if someone bet all his money in one of the 4 lost games.

Anyway, I am not going to talk further about this. I really don't give a shit, I am betting and my subscribers are betting as well. So, no reason for everything.

About the guy you claimed i scammed, well as I said this guy asked for my personal information in order to find me. I don't give matches to blackmailers who threaten me.

Mathew is NOT OMG, simple as that.

I've told you countless times,your "trusted source" is the one who is trolling you.

I know that you are exceptionally stupid,but say once more that I am Matthew,and we will derive to the verdict that you are RETARDED.Boom.

Well, after asking more than 5 guys about NOT OMGG, all of them told me that he has nothing to do with Mathew.

I want to ask sorry and apologise for this guy, since I have 5 vouches for him and 1 against him. I am still not sure but since he said nothing against me while we were working together, I have to say sorry NOT OMGG and approved him back to my services.

The guy who told me that NOT OMGG is mathew and that he asked for my personal information is: Pauler (sorry buddy, I have nothing against you but since you didn't give me the logs and you don't have enough proofs against 5 guys who are claiming the opposite I had to give your name)

One more time: sorry NOT OMGG, i ask it in public just to solve the case. Please understand that Pauler is a trusted guy here, so I believed him (which was my mistake finally)

About my source, sorry but I won't tell more about him. I can show you some e-mails if you want but that will not change anything since you want a name.

Well, after asking more than 5 guys about NOT OMGG, all of them told me that he has nothing to do with Mathew.

I want to ask sorry and apologise for this guy, since I have 5 vouches for him and 1 against him. I am still not sure but since he said nothing against me while we were working together, I have to say sorry NOT OMGG and approved him back to my services.

The guy who told me that NOT OMGG is mathew and that he asked for my personal information is: Pauler (sorry buddy, I have nothing against you but since you didn't give me the logs and you don't have enough proofs against 5 guys who are claiming the opposite I had to give your name)

One more time: sorry NOT OMGG, i ask it in public just to solve the case. Please understand that Pauler is a trusted guy here, so I believed him (which was my mistake finally)

About my source, sorry but I won't tell more about him. I can show you some e-mails if you want but that will not change anything since you want a name.

:dat: dreamer

Congratulations.

Pauler,you are the lowest of all the lowlifes ever to enter this forum.

Someone should make an award,just for you.

If someone should be banned,it should be him,for spreading misinformation.

As for Frank,I don't want your services anymore,all I cared about was the truth.

You guys are free to do whatever you want,I'm happy with the verdict.