[C&C] Onepage Minimalist Website Design [W.I.P.]

xDamian

It looks perfect ..

Everything is well placed & organised too.

KIU

Ps: THe size of the image is too big for the forum i think .. :P

Thanks and ye idk what happened lol, but it's better like that I want the ppl to see it on full size anyway..

Professional work as it seems Damian.

You are very dedicated to this and not 5 minutes work I can see that you have patience or you just pro.

Anyway, nice work dude really.

Professional work as it seems Damian.

You are very dedicated to this and not 5 minutes work I can see that you have patience or you just pro.

Anyway, nice work dude really.

Heh, thanks. I actually worked on this template for a while now.

Heh, thanks. I actually worked on this template for a while now.

Eh, that's why I noticed the word "Patience" it goes when you are trying to design something and you do mistakes and try harder and etc.

It is nice that you worked for a while. It seems professional that means the design its not something typical.

THe number under "Home Page" means something or it 's just a part of the design ?

When you put your mouse over, this is gonna pop up and the numbers are gonna change all the time, just added it there to give it a more "future" look, idk I might delete it, I haven't finished the template yet as I already said.

That's -beep-ing awesome lol

Thanks ^^

This its a pretty webdesign.

But the ideea you used on Home Page withthe E and with "bla bla news" its to aglomerated (My opinion).

In rest it seems well.

This its a pretty webdesign.

But the ideea you used on Home Page withthe E and with "bla bla news" its to aglomerated (My opinion).

In rest it seems well.

Yea, I'm probably gonna remove that anyway.

amazing webdesign xDamian also i want to ask you what resolution you prefer for your web designs.

I use whichever I think is suitable for what I wanna make, I usually increase it when I think I need more space (while making the template).