Guests

Pauler

The biggest part of the members, including me, found this forum searching for l2j related stuff at google. Google was able to index all the topics mostly the shares that made the guest to be interested in visiting the forum. By the time, you do no advertising about the forum, google was the only way for someone to accidentally find the forum.

By disabling, the topic view for guest, you left no way for a random person to find your forum.

I remember that maxcheaters was the first on the google list, now it doesn't even exist then as far as search engine bots cant index your pages.

Maybe, it is not a good idea after all?

The biggest part of the members, including me, found this forum searching for l2j related stuff at google. Google was able to index all the topics mostly the shares that made the guest to be interested in visiting the forum. By the time, you do no advertising about the forum, google was the only way for someone to accidentally find the forum.

By disabling, the topic view for guest, you left no way for a random person to find your forum.

I remember that maxcheaters was the first on the google list, now it doesn't even exist then as far as search engine bots cant index your pages.

big +1

There isnt

Doesnt exist cuz there isnt a 'forum' at all. They are MAX  ~40 ppl whom the half of them are useless moderators. (expect 4)

(I reccently join an other forum that i cant fking believe how many ppl they got per hour.)

I think mxc deserve to be like that cuz of Maxtor's inactivity.

Thats my opinion,if you dont like it,dont brother to quote me.

Doesnt exist cuz there isnt a 'forum' at all.

yes it is.

whom the half of them are useless moderators. (expect 4)

fully explain pls,and why the rest are useless according to your opinion?

I think mxc deserve to be like that cuz of Maxtor's inactivity.

no it doesnt deserve to be like this cuz of ours [staffers] activity

Doesnt exist cuz there isnt a 'forum' at all. They are MAX  ~40 ppl whom the half of them are useless moderators. (expect 4)

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/expect

(I reccently join an other forum that i cant fking believe how many ppl they got per hour.)

thank you for your next reason, finally we got a way to stop seeing you here.

what do you all know about maxtor's inactivity?

Personally nothing, I say what I see and I guess that Im not wrong, the last week for example this was Maxtor's contribution http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=278373.0 the claim of a donation, nothing else.

what do you all know about maxtor's inactivity?

Εσύ τι ξέρεις παραπάνω ; Τι προσπαθείς να δικαιολογήσεις ρε μαλάκα. 'Ολοι έχουμε κάνει staffers ξέρουμε οτι ο άνθρωπος ζει αλλού.

Εσύ τι ξέρεις παραπάνω ; Τι προσπαθείς να δικαιολογήσεις ρε μαλάκα. 'Ολοι έχουμε κάνει staffers ξέρουμε οτι ο άνθρωπος ζει αλλού.

Δεν προσπαθώ να δικαιολογήσω κανέναν,ειδικά τον μάξτορ.

Αλλά όταν εσεις,οι απλοί members,έχετε τόσα παράπονα για τον μαξτορ,φαντάσου ποσα θα έχουμε εμεις.

τι πρέπει να κάνουμε;να ζητήσουμε όλοι demote και να αφήσουμε το φόρουμ έτσι;

fully explain pls,and why the rest are useless according to your opinion?

Your friend doesnt let me explain anything,i can give full explain via skype,feel free to add me on skype: mathew8076.

Matthew,xdem...can you guys ever shut the hell up? :D

Seriously now, you guys again talk about stuff you have no clue about and than you wonder when you get ban after ban after ban after ban. If the forum is so bad as you guys say than why are you here? Ahh ye i know, this is your life and without maxcheaters your existance on this planet is worthless right? Many guys have many good points about issues on the forum, but you 2 are just beating around the bush hoping that someone will notice you so you doesnt feel alone. Thats pathetic.