™PoKoPikO*

[9:40:05 πμ] KderD64: ?
[10:25:55 μμ] KderD64: ?
[10:26:57 μμ] Χρηστάκης Bong Crew: ?
[10:27:04 μμ] KderD64: I've pmed you
[10:27:06 μμ] KderD64: about aCis pack
[10:27:11 μμ] KderD64: with my own versuvio project
[10:27:16 μμ] KderD64: 350 online players top peak
[10:28:20 μμ] Χρηστάκης Bong Crew: Well,i can't pay developer since i need to pay 250€ for ddos and host,but if it's success you(developer) will gain 100€ per week of donations
[10:28:21 μμ] Χρηστάκης Bong Crew: do you agree
[10:28:23 μμ] Χρηστάκης Bong Crew: with that term?
[10:29:47 μμ] KderD64: 1. I am selling also ddos protection + hosting
[10:29:53 μμ] KderD64: 2. I don't do deals with % from donations
[10:31:11 μμ] Χρηστάκης Bong Crew: Then we don't have nothing more to chat. Have a nice day
[10:31:24 μμ] KderD64: Bad ideea
[10:32:08 μμ] Χρηστάκης Bong Crew: Nah,i don't need your scamm/trash protection you have been already reported for scamming with this shit.
[10:32:23 μμ] KderD64: Well with your way of talking
[10:32:28 μμ] KderD64: Can't wait for your server to open
[10:32:32 μμ] KderD64: to test your 'ddos protection;
[10:32:38 μμ] KderD64: See you around.

Picture: http://prntscr.com/1f89rj

Because i don't want to use him as developer or to use his ddos protection he threat me with the way you see in Skype.

[GR]Τελικά ο κάθε χαροκαμένος εδώ μέσα έρχεται να βγάλει τα απωθημένα του  :LOL: Με λίγα λόγια φίλε και αναφορά που έκανες αυτήν την στιγμή μόλις ανοίξει ο server σου με το καλό δεν γλυτώνεις από την επίθεση αυτουνού...[/GR]

[GR]Τελικά ο κάθε χαροκαμένος εδώ μέσα έρχεται να βγάλει τα απωθημένα του  :LOL: Με λίγα λόγια φίλε και αναφορά που έκανες αυτήν την στιγμή μόλις ανοίξει ο server σου με το καλό δεν γλυτώνεις από την επίθεση αυτουνού...[/GR]

[GR] Ρε θα εχω 30gbps ddos protection δεν με απασχολεί αυτό... Απλά να φάει ενα Ban να έρθει στα ίσα του το μαλακισμένο... [/GR]

[GR] Ρε θα εχω 30gbps ddos protection δεν με απασχολεί αυτό... Απλά να φάει ενα Ban να έρθει στα ίσα του το μαλακισμένο... [/GR]

you just waste your time for nothing but anyways :LOL: :troll:...

I doubt if wrd or justice(zake is on holidays) will ban him since that happened on skype and not here.

i'll let it to them tho :P

7: Botnets,Flooders,Booters and any kind of those tools are NOT ALLOWED in here!

DDoSing is a global crime and its punishable. MaxCheaters will keep its legal stance by dissalowing these kind of tools. The FBI also is reminding the public

that facilitating or conducting a DDoS attack is illegal, punishable by up to 10 years in prison, as well as exposing participants to significant civil liability.The FBI

is working closely with its international law enforcement partners and others to mitigate these threats. Even making fun of these, will end up to a ban.

You are not even going to get warned for such situation.