Threeting me with ddos on my server.

™PoKoPikO*

[10:32:08 μμ] Χρηστάκης Bong Crew: Nah,i don't need your scamm/trash protection you have been already reported for scamming with this shit.

I told you bad ideea and you tell me that stuff? Also that it's outside the forum so stop going to cry here for something that's not related.

See you around.

[10:32:08 μμ] Χρηστάκης Bong Crew: Nah,i don't need your scamm/trash protection you have been already reported for scamming with this shit.

I told you bad ideea and you tell me that stuff? Also that it's outside the forum so stop going to cry here for something that's not related.

See you around.

isn't fair to scaring someone with that kind of attack.... There are alot of other methods...

See you around.

Go fuckyourself dude. i don't even care if you attack me i will have protection but i want you to get punished.

isn't fair to scaring someone with that kind of attack.... There are alot of other methods...

I told him that I'll test his ddos protection, what's wrong in that, I don't understand. It's like when you buy from a guy ddos protection, you test it.

I told him that I'll test his ddos protection, what's wrong in that, I don't understand. It's like when you buy from a guy ddos protection, you test it.

yes but to the discussion where pokopikos show to us i saw just like flaming discussion from the start of it till the end.... Don't know what i can believe but you could requested from him with other way..