[aCis] L2Oriel Project Looking For A Skilled Developer.

™PoKoPikO*

Question

L2Oriel Topic

I don't have the luxury to pay the developer before server opening,so if anyone will work for ous he will get paid after some time server will be stable with donations(ofcourse gonna affect the server balance/gameplay)then i can pay him an amount every week/month.....

I need a really skilled guy because i don't want this project to fail!

12 answers to this question

Following l2j since c1, working with the core since mid 2010, taking up on freelance l2j requests here and there for a couple of years. 15€/hr.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

really you think that l2j worths 15E/hr ?

... if anyone will work for ous he will get paid after some time server will be stable with donations then i can pay him an amount every week/month.....

I need a really skilled guy because i don't want this project to fail!

Skilled guys won't work for free. There are enough wanabee admins over the world, if you ask me. If you got no knowledge, you got 2 solutions : learn or pay. I don't even say that on a evil tone.

Something important to know : a developer can and probably will open his own server, not sharing profits with someone who got no knowledge and is (sorry to say) almost useless to such project (what will be your role if you don't know how to pass codes, forums moderator ? Big deal, anyone can do that). If you think you got awesome ideas, than understand a developer got even better than yours, as he knows how complex the code can be, what are L2J limits, etc.

You just have to understand your case is kinda flawed, and probably none, except ppl who would react to my post (teach me a lesson of humanity or no interesting pr0n to watch), will help you.

No matter what, if you count to begin to learn, I can give some tips, and those forums are always opened.

Following l2j since c1, working with the core since mid 2010, taking up on freelance l2j requests here and there for a couple of years. 15€/hr.

:D LOL :D

Skilled guys won't work for free. There are enough wanabee admins over the world, if you ask me. If you got no knowledge, you got 2 solutions : learn or pay. I don't even say that on a evil tone.

Something important to know : a developer can and probably will open his own server, not sharing profits with someone who got no knowledge and is (sorry to say) almost useless to such project (what will be your role if you don't know how to pass codes, forums moderator ? Big deal, anyone can do that). If you think you got awesome ideas, than understand a developer got even better than yours, as he knows how complex the code can be, what are L2J limits, etc.

You just have to understand your case is kinda flawed, and probably none, except ppl who would react to my post (teach me a lesson of humanity or no interesting pr0n to watch), will help you.

No matter what, if you count to begin to learn, I can give some tips, and those forums are always opened.

The only thing my knowledge lack is Java... & that's why i need developer. i will be usefull in html/xml balancing server etc etc etc also giving 250€ per month for dedicate & ddos protection.... I can't learn everything i want so fast so i search for a developer that haven't money to pay for dedi/ddos and want be a part of a great project :D

The only thing my knowledge lack is Java... & that's why i need developer. i will be usefull in html/xml balancing server etc etc etc also giving 250€ per month for dedicate & ddos protection.... I can't learn everything i want so fast so i search for a developer that haven't money to pay for dedi/ddos and want be a part of a great project :D

Just a question since you are naming you project great,by whom was that being developed?

whom? i didn't understand your question..

He says how you can call your project great since you haven't develop anything yet and you haven't found any developer