interlude [L2J]L2Primer

Nicolás™

Hello,

To be honest, I tested your server and it seems very good. I wish you good luck!

Thank you mate!

Finally a PvP server to try.. I have to say these customs are good-looking. Hope you've balanced them ^^ Good luck with your server and count me in! :)

Ofc, Wait you all!

Gt trow critical error otan paw na ani3w to parathiro? Dn einai on to beta mode?

[GR]Ναι σε BETA MODE είναι αυτή την στιγμή...αλλά δεν έχει κάποιος άλλος το ίδιο πρόβλημα,ίσως φταίει το cilent σου

I have a question to do to Nicolas.. And this question is.. While you've got vote manager in server and we cannot vote to the banners... How 1/2 have been full +++ and also full of achievements completed once and vote banners aren't working till now.??

I have a question to do to Nicolas.. And this question is.. While you've got vote manager in server and we cannot vote to the banners... How 1/2 have been full +++ and also full of achievements completed once and vote banners aren't working till now.??

Mate server is on BETA mode...

Mate server is on BETA mode...

yes but i saw a guy where he became hero and he completed almost all the requested achievements with vote coins in server... How he get vote coins while server haven't been added into topsites yet??

yes but i saw a guy where he became hero and he completed almost all the requested achievements with vote coins in server... How he get vote coins while server haven't been added into topsites yet??

Wow, no we made them hero to test all skils etc and to see cause they didn't know about the achievements..

Keep fixing and ready the whole server for the opening!

I need to thank you all these guys who work and test for us and help us for better

Did you decided when will be the grand opening of the server?? I will join for sure ^^