interlude [L2J]L2Primer

Nicolás™

Server is already online, but iam the only one who is online xD

Max Online Players per day: 1

Server is on BETA MODE dude

Server isn't open yet

Good Luck Nicolas ;)

Thank you!

because i have been tester into your server Nicolas let me suggest you few things you may change/add..

About Farming

You could decrease the ammount of dropped items from farm mobs at least to throw 5-6 coins per mob...

About other stuff

Erm first about Hero with its skills... If you could change that from current option which is Killing BAIUM to get it maybe you could add special coin where can someone buy with event medals or w/e you can choose for...you could remove some options in achievement npc due to repeated missions etc.. Also you could add vote manager for hopzone/topzone and the chosen reward you want so members can get their reward every 12hours just like autovote reward system, with only difference that they have limited time period to get so...

These are my opinions for the server. Thank you and have nice beginning of it.

because i have been tester into your server Nicolas let me suggest you few things you may change/add..

About Farming

Erm first about Hero with its skills... If you could change that from current option which is Killing BAIUM to get it maybe you could add special coin where can someone buy with event medals or w/e you can choose for...And you could decrease the ammount of dropped items from farm mobs at least to throw 5-6 coins per mob...

About other stuff

you could remove some options in achievement npc due to repeated missions etc.. Also you could add vote manager for hopzone/topzone and the chosen reward you want so members can get their reward every 12hours just like autovote reward system, with only difference that they have limited time period to get so...

These are my opinions for the server. Thank you and have nice beginning of it.

Thanks for your suggestions, we will take care of them

I've only been on for some minutes and I've got to say that the server brings unique customization, it is lag free and most of all he his different in its own way.

I'll join for sure.

Good luck bud!!!!! I guess that in GO will have players 8). Just don't forget to change the above as i said to my last post.

I've only been on for some minutes and I've got to say that the server brings unique customization, it is lag free and most of all he his different in its own way.

I'll join for sure.

Thank you dude,all of you are welcome!

Good luck bud!!!!! I guess that in GO will have players 8). Just don't forget to change the above as i said to my last post.

Hope so!

Advertise us too!