Missing

ViBaR

ps.Still looking for a good explanation about my ban.

rly mate? :) who will write it...

I want Maxtor to explain about our bans. I want to see how much he agrees with Intrepid's personal and emotional problems and why they affect the forum.

sure he will look in this topic :D

You guys already got ur reason for denial. And afaik, you guys didnt even like the forum, so why the new accs?

why not surfing some mxc on those 3-5 hours of ur pc free time, I quited gaming so Im lil bored at nights

PS: I hated mxc thats ur opinion, I just hated the trashes In it, I wanted to be fair and I was punished for that.

PS2: I lost my account so? Despite those big 5 stars I loose nothing than the anooying PMs of newbies 6+ per day. Wait, I can't see anymore the hiden shares of l2j, /care  :lied:

we told u sth. if you dont change your attitude, bans wont be lifted. even maxtor wont change this since we are responsible for this.

only you can change your luck sir, nobody else can help.

go lock topic in spam sections :lol:

As is my right.

why not surfing some mxc on those 3-5 hours of ur pc free time, I quited gaming so Im lil bored at nights

PS: I hated mxc thats ur opinion, I just hated the trashes In it, I wanted to be fair and I was punished for that.

PS2: I lost my account so? Despite those big 5 stars I loose nothing than the anooying PMs of newbies 6+ per day. Wait, I can't see anymore the hiden shares of l2j, /care  :lied:

Why did i even bother replying, i feel dumber already >.>

The co-admin is not a real rank Justice is still a global mod except hes got a bit more permission than the others thats all. Also as it was said before you guys have attitude problems which if you work on you all going to get your accounts back easy as that. I alredy said in the staff section since the banns happened i see no flames, no ironic bs and no "weird" comments from any of you so just keep doing that and you'll get your accounts back by the time goes on.

Not much to discuss about that, also Maxtor probably not going to reply about that because thats why hes got us, to handle such things for him since hes got enough things to do anyway.

Actually Justice is a CoAdmin.

Setekh do you have a problem with my attitude? Are u guys fking kidding me?

The fact that we dont dickholding like u guys did and blame Maxtor daily,doesnt mean that we dont like the forum. Noone got a problem with my attitude and u guys send to Maxtor/Justice w/e you want,not the whole text.

Check once again how Intrepid replied to US and then take an action. Haters

Ask for Intrepid, I had send him a personal message to end the e-war 20 days ago, and he loled with it. Interpid just accept ur mistakes none is gonna hurt you.

PS: Once I quoted him gently, and he called me asslicker...

Re: Start Voting Supporters here.

« Reply #22 on: Today at 06:42:16 PM »

xDem have absolutely 0 skill but hes active so...necessary and only choice

this showed me what a pure garbage you are, to embarass my name like that without even known what I have done, and what Im cappable of. Well I dont care if you underestimate my skills, cause I have nothing to prove to you, but don't ever trash talk about me again, at least without proofs.

Last pm you sent me with the title "your trash" so if you want to lie atleast try to do it better :D

Last pm you sent me with the title "your trash" so if you want to lie atleast try to do it better :D

well my warning was clear, dont even call my name again, yet you loled at it and you continued, your ignorance annoys me, keep posting smileys

well my warning was clear, dont even call my name again, yet you loled at it and you continued, your ignorance annoys me, keep posting smileys

So in your tiny mind saying im trash is "i sent a pm to end the e-war"...i feel sorry for you. The thing is which you never really admitted is the fact that you dont like me because i told you that your idea of downgrading is stupid and i didnt accepted you as a dev in my project. Thats why you called me out many times, your ego is hurt when someone dont massage it saying ohh your great you are the best. As i said before many many times to all 3 of you, put up or shut up. I dont care if you want to continue like this i'll still be here and have fun, but if you guys want to get back your accounts ever you should consider dropping the ego and show some skills, or if you not willing to do that thats fine also but than again stop pretending that the forum doesnt deserve your contribution because you have nothing to give to this forum.

The fact that you guys cant back your words up is so funny it makes me laugh just thinking about it really.