[Preview] Pokemon Catcher

I finished my second unique code. do you know pokemon??? The pokemon catcher is a system like that.

1:you got a item(pokeball)

2:There are some pokemons in a specific room(Mobs. and thats why i didn't put the code because i will need your help with client and of course i will add the credits for the client side)

3:Now about the catch system: The pokemon(Mob) when you will catch a pokemon it will be like a pet.

4:Pokemons can hit only pokemons and not players.

5:Pokemon level(60-80)

6: i just finished the algorithm for the catch rate

thats all!  this is the first stage i will develop it like the real one soon.

Now about the Help: i want someone to do some mobs like real pokemons and a item(pokeball)

Nikos good luck. Very good Idea. what about 6 pokeballs? up to 6 pokemon and realease one for a stronger if you find?

Make battles with other players etc. Forgot the client side, do it with simple mobs.

Under HP/CP/MP or left side of screen will appear 1-2-3-4-5-6  small icons with the name and/or catched mobs :D

Nikos good luck. Very good Idea. what about 6 pokeballs? up to 6 pokemon and realease one for a stronger if you find?

Make battles with other players etc. Forgot the client side, do it with simple mobs.

Under HP/CP/MP or left side of screen will appear 1-2-3-4-5-6  small icons with the name and/or catched mobs :D

we could remove anything L2 related and make it only for pokemon. We should keep only the physics from L2J and only the graphics of the client like a new game, a full mod not L2, but I would motivate to work on only if we had the proper basic graphics

we could remove anything L2 related and make it only for pokemon. We should keep only the physics from L2J and only the graphics of the client like a new game, a full mod not L2, but I would motivate to work on only if we had the proper basic graphics

No teleports, only walking, you start from the basic towns and your forced to walk or use ships, u cant enter water you need surf, delete and refactor all the NPCs and just keep the animations. The results ? epic

No teleports, only walking, you start from the basic towns and your forced to walk or use ships, u cant enter water you need surf, delete and refactor all the NPCs and just keep the animations. The results ? epic

crazy nice idea to recreate all Pokemon animations will be extremely difficult.

Maybe someone take the animations from Nintendo Pokemon Games change the basics and add them to l2.

More realistic pokemons.

crazy nice idea to recreate all Pokemon animations will be extremely difficult.

Maybe someone take the animations from Nintendo Pokemon Games change the basics and add them to l2.

More realistic pokemons.

On the start we could use L2 Npcs/ animation, but every one with a unique AI