[L2J]L2Olynth

L2 Olynth

So guys close this topic please and forget this extreme beautiful, great , incredible, super-failllllll-server! PLZ dont waste our time!

nobody asked you to play, gtfo already and find another server if u want, the door is open, scrub.

Don't get why, nowdays, ppl have to cry on advertising topics about how crap is the server or why that server is not running G.Epilogue client or how bad the balance is (if it ever existed)

If you just don't like that server nobody forces you to play here, just find another server.

Omfg how can someone support a server like this?

I tried it like 2nd time with the hope something changed...

But still same... sux sux sux x3 sux.

or maybe you suck?

as I see on their forum, there are every day changes, so cut your craps.

Take a look @ my signature and you will understand why i'm with that mind of spanishes...

Just because you have met some stupid Spanish, that doesn't mean that every single one is stupid !

Same applies for all nationalities.

Now, stop spamming in this topic nonsense just to increase your post count , please.

Everytime I check mxc's forum Stewie and SunBeam have opinion for everyone or every server.

You have made yourselves clear that you don't like it as a server. Do us the favor to join another server and keep your thoughts for yourselves. Thank you !

Sux on what? It's the 1st time I see you posting something without justifying your thoughts.

At least this server opened ... How about your L2Trojan ?  It didn't even last 2 weeks online and it failed several times on its opening :dat:

Take a look @ my signature and you will understand why i'm with that mind of spanishes...

nothing have to do with your signature and olynth admin

so if you dont like it easy

dont log dont write nothing