Do you want L2J/l2OFF Developer rank back or Coder for general?

Maxtor

Do you want L2J/l2OFF Developer rank back or Coder for general?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want L2J/l2OFF Developer rank back or Coder for general?

• L2OFF/L2J Developers Rank
    • Coder Rank

okay first to the poll, i voted for bringing back the old ranks the coder rank is the worst idea ever and as i said before in staff section the coding/hacking section of the forum should be deleted.

Now to xdem and hes raging, archid as a project exists since years thats true but this time we have new members and a whole new start also we work differently than before for example we have nearly 100 commit but yet to add any custom and we wont add any custom stuff till the pack is at its best.

Also you meantioning that only trance tries anything, i spend 6-8 hours a day coding the pack to bring more attention and possible members to the forum and seth does the exact same thing so on behalf of seth and myself, go to hell you worthless piece of trash.

Ohh and about the l2j sections beeing dead...well does it matter if 2-3 people starts to share things? There are kids like you out there who just kills every topic with their ignorance, doesnt willing to help the community just complaining all day long about what others should do instead of looking into the mirror and ask themselfs what they should do.

Now to xdem and hes raging, archid as a project exists since years thats true but this time we have new members and a whole new start also we work differently than before for example we have nearly 100 commit but yet to add any custom and we wont add any custom stuff till the pack is at its best.

Also you meantioning that only trance tries anything, i spend 6-8 hours a day coding the pack to bring more attention and possible members to the forum and seth does the exact same thing so on behalf of seth and myself, go to hell you worthless piece of trash.

Ohh and about the l2j sections beeing dead...well does it matter if 2-3 people starts to share things? There are kids like you out there who just kills every topic with their ignorance, doesnt willing to help the community just complaining all day long about what others should do instead of looking into the mirror and ask themselfs what they should do.

ur so stupid, then why not the same for Tryskell? or nefer ? they both contributed their project on the forum, I dont see any special treatment to them, who gives a shit about ur project it wont help the forum at all

ur so stupid, then why not the same for Tryskell? or nefer ? they both contributed their project on the forum, I dont see any special treatment to them, who gives a shit about ur project it wont help the forum at all

You haven't understoond at all.

explain me

First of all it is not his project.He is one of the its Devs though.

He did not decide alone about it we had a conversations @staffers boards.

There are many many info more that we aint allowed to say.So since that project's boards aint up for users already quit flaming and let's wait too see what we'll get.

First of all it is not his project.He is one of the its Devs though.

He did not decide alone about it we had a conversations @staffers boards.

There are many many info more that we aint allowed to say.So since that project's boards aint up for users already quit flaming and let's wait too see what we'll get.

you will get nothing, aCis and L2J server are years ahead, archid will need years to reach the aCis and L2J level if they dont leach, but yeah ofc they will leach since aCis for example has it quests and lots more fully working, who the heck will code them again while they are open source ? same comes for L2J, so what you get ? NO DIFFERCE except "Archid" credits

Tryskell's project is a half private project which he gets a good deal of money from(i suppose), also to have an open source project you need to take critism pretty well which tryskel cant do very well. Also frozen is a bugland every single help topic involves a bug of frozen. You know we do this project for free we dont ask for money from it nor doing it for fame(i can safely say we have estabilish a reputation around here alredy), we do this because thats a passion to us and a great hobby.

If you have something constructive to say about it fine im all ears i cant know everything, but if all you can do is bitching and flaming than we are better off without you so you can just leave(altho that could be hard for someone whos life is mxc).

you will get nothing, aCis and L2J server are years ahead, archid will need years to reach the aCis and L2J level if they dont leach, but yeah ofc they will leach since aCis for example has it quests and lots more fully working, who the heck will code them again while they are open source ? same comes for L2J, so what you get ? NO DIFFERCE except "Archid" credits

for your information my last 2 big commits worth more than what acis did in months from development and server performance view.

You know sometimes the fame of a name makes the difference.

Btw is aCis an open source?

You know sometimes the fame of a name makes the difference.

Btw is aCis an open source?

yes, even if they keep their new updates hidden, thats just to give a motive to outsiders to work on it and contribute, since it offers you it's source for free yes its open source

yes, even if they keep their new updates hidden, thats just to give a motive to outsiders to work on it and contribute, since it offers you it's source for free yes its open source

Well that's on their purpose about their updates..

They still offering kind of liencse.

Leave kid xdem alone, he's a lost cause, anything you say to him, he will say something against what are you saying, totally retarded. Don't even know what he's doing on this forum anymore, except spaming, flaming, shit-talking, nothing productive at all.

Leave kid xdem alone, he's a lost cause, anything you say to him, he will say something against what are you saying, totally retarded. Don't even know what he's doing on this forum anymore, except spaming, flaming, shit-talking, nothing productive at all.

i know yet he keeps my excited because i know i will always have someone to make fun of^^

So: I stick to L2J Developer, where the staffers contribute their work for free, and help at the L2J help section for all the users of mxc, No more unskilled Moderators on those section for god's sake, to bring back all those ppl we lost, atm your coder/developer is locking posts on spam section, yea very usefull

And your moderator's assist on those sections? "Please explain your problem better" etc etc while they have 0 knowledge about the object, yes im reffering to Universe

Dont take it personally, its my opinion

Well, my dear open your eyes.

Maxtor said : Remember , If you dont like our forum, or our rules, or our staffers you should leave now.

So..

Well, my dear open your eyes.

Maxtor said : Remember , If you dont like our forum, or our rules, or our staffers you should leave now.

So..

you go modarate the spam section, thats enough for you, why you have opinion on l2j sections with 0 knowledge ?