Casting Skill In NPC Buffer

death15

Question

7 answers to this question

Hi Everyone ... I'm modifying an NPC Buffers and saw a Server an NPC that I liked that the NPC Casts The Skill of Buffs and I can not fasilitar the NPC or scritps Archive ... regards...

okay, u just have to use not the regular buffer method SkillTable.getInfo ... u should use: activeChar.doCast or useSkill

MagicSkillUse mgc = new MagicSkillUse(npc,player,validSkills[buff_num][0],validSkills[buff_num][1],5,0);
			player.broadcastPacket(mgc);

just add these lines, depends on your code. you need modifications.

But I need this to L2JFrozen ....

and this is the line of a NPC Buffer Scripts

#Wind Walk
if event == "7":
st.takeItems(ADENA_ID,0)
SkillTable.getInstance().getInfo(4342,2).getEffects(st.getPlayer(),st.getPlayer())
return "2.htm"		
st.setState(COMPLETED)

Hes answer is right, you have 2 ways to add the buffs the good way aka how your buffer has it now and the lagg hell way which is what you want to do. And btw please DONT use a python buffer or python at all.

But I need this to L2JFrozen ....

and this is the line of a NPC Buffer Scripts

#Wind Walk
if event == "7":
st.takeItems(ADENA_ID,0)
SkillTable.getInstance().getInfo(4342,2).getEffects(st.getPlayer(),st.getPlayer())
return "2.htm"		
st.setState(COMPLETED)

do you have source of your pack? if yes u can create a java method on L2PcInstance for the code Devilin gave you and u can call it on the python script directly, so do you have source? do u know compile?