Oh, some ppl may think that i sended you here to say words like that :D

I rly appreciate your support ! Thanks

Also, for those who don't know, we've added a new jewels set also a new item for vote reward soall will need to vote for getting it.

Oh, some ppl may think that i sended you here to say words like that :D

I rly appreciate your support ! Thanks

Also, for those who don't know, we've added a new jewels set also a new item for vote reward soall will need to vote for getting it.

:happyforever: ;) ;D JOIN ALL AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE SERVER FOR NEW ITEMS !!!!! :not bad:

What's up with this "acis" [tag]? You think that you'll attract more people? You're wrong. First of all you're not customer nor inner circle, you're using an outdated of at least 10 revisions pack, (now it's been 13 revs) when for other projects 10 revs would be nothing, on acis 10 revs mean hundreds or thousands lines of code modifications,fixes,implementions. On the other hand you got no knowledge, because if you had you would be in inner circle or at least sharing/helping/answering/orwhatever.

Also what about this?

Fail Server Dont Join!

On L2Victirious (which is another server using our files), trying to make people leave the server to make them join yours. If the other server is *fail* (when calling a server a failure, it means it's messed up with bugs,corrupted staff, crappy events/features.) the same applies to your, since you're using the same pack as a base.

You would ask me why did i reply on your thread.

First of all you're distributing fake information about the pack.

# All skills working # - Seriously? Not even l2off has full skills working as they should..

Secondly i don't like people who "piss on others work" in order to show off.

Well, that's enough. You're just a kid after all, you wouldn't understand.

Also, as a matter of fact, your server is a failure. You got nothing new, nothing unique. Every feature that's included in yours exists on every other same type of server.

Have a good day.

What's up with this "acis" [tag]? You think that you'll attract more people? You're wrong. First of all you're not customer nor inner circle, you're using an outdated of at least 10 revisions pack, (now it's been 13 revs) when for other projects 10 revs would be nothing, on acis 10 revs mean hundreds or thousands lines of code modifications,fixes,implementions. On the other hand you got no knowledge, because if you had you would be in inner circle or at least sharing/helping/answering/orwhatever.

Also what about this?

On L2Victirious (which is another server using our files), trying to make people leave the server to make them join yours. If the other server is *fail* (when calling a server a failure, it means it's messed up with bugs,corrupted staff, crappy events/features.) the same applies to your, since you're using the same pack as a base.

You would ask me why did i reply on your thread.

First of all you're distributing fake information about the pack.

# All skills working # - Seriously? Not even l2off has full skills working as they should..

Secondly i don't like people who "piss on others work" in order to show off.

Well, that's enough. You're just a kid after all, you wouldn't understand.

Also, as a matter of fact, your server is a failure. You got nothing new, nothing unique. Every feature that's included in yours exists on every other same type of server.

Have a good day.

I hope you are arguing with him.

I and my server have nothing to do on what u speak there, so please keep your comments for that member, don't need to reply him here.

My source is good enough even is 100 revs behind..doesn't mean it don't have improves lol. I put aCis tag cuz i saw that ppl do that and i tought that if i have acis i must put acis.. w/e.. im just using it cuz i started with it, not cuz is the best or w/e :)

Gl with all your servers but i don't make advertise no where in any way. I just advertise my server on public forums.

Thanks for understanding.

I saw the a-beep-t of required items for buying items and I pressed ALT+F4 :p

x)) the custom lovers like that. When they have to work for a thing :-s

this is not like my olds (instant servers)

ANYWAY....FAIL SERVER :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :dat: :dat: :dat: :dat: :dat: :forever alone like a boss: :forever alone like a boss: :forever alone like a boss: :forever alone like a boss: :okey: :okey: :-beep- yeah: :-beep- yeah: ANYWAY....FAIL SERVER