i wasted my tiem farming 1 week 24/7 getting all custom +20 and 1 dagger with C grade set killed me with 4 hits :) so funny bb noob server

sweet dagger dont need items to increase his damage on interlude .. only critical power .. that is teh one reason why dagger wear low items and deal hight dmg ..

ANYWAY....FAIL SERVER :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :dat: :dat: :dat: :dat: :dat: :forever alone like a boss: :forever alone like a boss: :forever alone like a boss: :forever alone like a boss: :okey: :okey: :-beep- yeah: :-beep- yeah: ANYWAY....FAIL SERVER

u say Vote for this server and now is fail? wht happend admin dont give any items or he dint add u in staff ?

i wasted my tiem farming 1 week 24/7 getting all custom +20 and 1 dagger with C grade set killed me with 4 hits :) so funny bb noob server

Mate, the noob one is you.

We have a special command ?dressme wich change your clothes appearance as u want.

You can wear C grade, type ?dressme than equip back top items. You will look like you wear C grade but you have your Top items on you.

Good luck and next time read our features before posting shits.

Yea, if u refuse to give them items, they start to be frustrated :)

and ofc, is easy to blame someone for corruption. but i need proofs for what they talk.

i dont think exist in lineage 600 noobs to play in srv like this

Than you call yourself a noob right?

There are even more noobs player even worse servers :) trust me.

FAIL CUSTOM SERVER :)

EVERYBODY PLAY WITH DAGGER, CUZ THEY HAD BUG ARMOR ( D - C - A Grade) they are OP with every set  :troll:

@Owns You're a fuccking spammer. you just make fail coments in all fuccking topic. YOU MUST BE BANED!