interlude [L2J]L2Invisible

Gyllene

[shadow=black,right]Lineage ][ Invisible Network[/shadow]

We are glad to present you a new international interlude server with faction rates in order to achieve the most quality,peachy and trust from indignant players or not to make Lineage alive again! We try to make great gameplay with balanced ecomical system. Our developer had make the most possible balance and he had fixed a lot of errors and bugs. Our server is based on aCis* project. We have the best and tested geodata for smoothly gameplay, also our features are based on opinions from different players with different backgrounds.Our goal is to make the most lovely server! Our slogan is "Your server is now begin!" Why? Because you choose npc,quest,gameplay features and all about server, you can post all your ideas ( suggestions ) in invisible forum to make the best interlude server with you because without you this project will be closed. You are the future of this server because it is your server!

con_info.pngInvisible Specifications:

Client: Interlude.

Server administrator: @Armado.

Official website: Soon

Official forum: Soon

Official blogspot: http://l2invisible.blogspot.com/

*Server based on the last rev of aCis files. aCis is one of the best interlude project arround. 1. Bugless 2. Retail 3. Balanced

Server is protected by firewalls only.

We don't have anti-ddos because it is a new server and we don't have the money ( 300+ euro per month ). My work give me only 600. :( If we receive ddos, we will not close the server. In the future if server going well, we will add.

con_info.pngInvisible Features:

Two factions.

Adena, exp, sp, faction point rewards from pvp and for capturing the flags.If team has more flags, rewards will be bigger.

Faction manager to change faction for adena.

Faction teleporter teleporting directly to captured and static flags.

Different base towns for different factions.

Dwarfs can spoil adena from players. If dwarf use sweeper on player, while player is dead, player are teleported to his town.

Don't need to click ctrl when attacking enemy.

.points displays points statistics of all factions and yourself.

Map is changing automatically.

Anti Farm system.

Statistics in community board.

Coins from Donate or Events (special goods).

Advanced donate & custom shop.

NPC, you can use it when you reach S grade and you will be teleported in a boss roomIf you win that boss you will obtain 1 coin, which can be exchanged for the special items.

Mask, you can feel the effects (stats) only for 1 week. After 1 week, stats will be disappeared. You can upgrade the effects with X coins or you can buy another mask.

VIP Status.VIPs get more rewards.

Personal Vote system.

Special farm zones!

Official Olympiad and Siege system.

New players starting wedding gear.

Newbie zones - If old player has A or S grade items can't enter in this zone. All newbie can easily make pvp balanced without any problem.

No overpower donator.

Anti-Healer Protection.

Special Raid bosses.

Lottery system.

Hard life stones skills.

Auto enchant in pvp.

1000% no corruption. I am trusted member and administrator.

100% balanced economical system,no errors,clear java,clear server.

con_info.pngInvisible Rates:

Starting 76 Level. You can exp with pvp only.

Lifestones rate:

-Mid-Grade Life Stone: 3%

-High-Grade Life Stone: 7%

-Top-Grade Life Stone: 12%

Enchant System:

-Max enchant is +8. We don't have safe enchant.

-To make one item +8 you need kills!

-Kills to enchant a item:

B Grade = 30

A Grade = 75

S Grade = 110

con_info.pngInvisible Other:

Clans Config:

Days before join a clan : 2

Days before create a clan : 5

Max numbers of clan in ally : 3

Clan Members for war : 30

Olympiad

Start time: 18:00 GMT +2

End time: 00:00 GMT +2

Wedding System

Wedding Price : 200

Lottery

Lottery Prize : 500

Lottery Ticket Price = 50

Buffs

Buffer has only the normal buffs.

Maximum buffs a-beep-t: 24 ( +4 )

Chaos Event

Super Haste Level : 1

Event Duration: 10 Minutes

Event interveal: 360 Minutes

If you have any suggestion or idea post it here until open our forum.

This post isn't ready.

Armado?

-My name is Michael, I am 20 years old and I live in Athens (Greece). Just I love Lineage and I make this server. I guarantee you that any idea will be accepted and become reality. Also whoever does ddos the server has no reason to do it because I'm clean. I care about the players and not for the money because I'm a player. Well i did ddos L2Archon but I realized that it is wrong and stopped. It is your server! Good Luck!

Also whoever does ddos the server has no reason to do it because I'm clean. I care about the players and not for the money because I'm a player. Well i did ddos L2Archon but I realized that it is wrong and stopped. It is your server! Good Luck!

Noobs have no reason to ddos somoene.

I am more clean than you cuz i never wished a bad thing to no one and they still ddosed me alot of times. They are just haters, frustrated guys, no lifers. Get used to that.. They just don't care about nothing, but God exist ^^

Also whoever does ddos the server has no reason to do it because I'm clean. I care about the players and not for the money because I'm a player. Well i did ddos L2Archon but I realized that it is wrong and stopped. It is your server! Good Luck!

Noobs have no reason to ddos somoene.

I am more clean than you cuz i never wished a bad thing to no one and they still ddosed me alot of times. They are just haters, frustrated guys, no lifers. Get used to that.. They just don't care about nothing, but God exist ^^

Yes, I'm agree with you. Anyway. Ontopic please.

Seems promising, good luck dude!

Good luck with your server..I will join for sure so i can see what have you done :)

Thank you guys! I hope to see you in game in future.

I dont like factions, but server look good - GL :)

No problem. It is pvp server but with teams. Our server has farm,clans,clan-war,siege, olympiad and all the features of normal server.

awesome server good luck i will join for sure :)

Good luck from me too

Thank you very much guys. Hope to see you ingame ;)