l2maxter

New Freya Server L2 Maxter x500

Other features

Certification skills are disabled

Attributes on items are disabled

Augmentations are retail like

Sub classes max level is 85

5 Sub classes

All-In-One NPC (multiple useful functions in just one NPC)

Auto enchanter ( enchant your items into +3 * safe enchant )

Scheme Buffer

Raid boss Respawn Info NPC and on Community Board!

NPC buffers and AIO NPC have also protection against flagged players ( you cannot use the NPC when you are flagged to buff your self or just to escape from PvP )

Anti-bot system

Auto pickup items (except Herbs)

Increased Weight Limit (20x)

Extended buff-slots - 24 (+4 from divine books) and retail dance/song slots - 12

Adjusted several skills to maintain the best PvP-Experience

Geodata and pathnods

PvP-Anti-Feed-Protection

99% Server uptime

Cheap item prices (less farming, more PvP)

Shop currencies: Adena, Event Adena, Vote Adena, Support adena

Auto learn skills

Auto loot items (except Herbs)

Increased Weight Limit (20x)

2 hours buffs/songs/dances (except some self-, kamael- & hero-buffs)

Extended buff-slots 24 +4 from divine books and dance-/song-slots (13)

Adjusted several skills to maintain the best PvP-Experience

Easy Clan-leveling. Clans don't need more than 10 chars to increase all the levels

We have also unique clan egg farming system and also a NPC where you can buy clan reputation points

Hero-Weapons are boosted to compare +15 top s84

Hero-skills boosted

Epic jewels retail like with boosted drops (mid farm way)

6 Custom Raid Bosses inside normal zone + 3 new Raid Bossed inside Safe zone (cool drops)

Olympiad retail like

Portable class masters

Free subclasses

Offline private shops

Lots of money to start with

Alt+Click removes a buff/song/dance

Mana potions

85 Level Fortress guards

Custom npcs

*Auto enchanter NPC

*Scheme Buffer with protections

*COOL AIO npc

*Event manager ( for 14 events )

*VIP buffer with enchanted skill if you like

*clan points trader NPC

*Title color Npc

*Boss respawn NPC with new advanced script. working for any Rb you wish and have more details about next refresh for respawn time etc etc.

*Pk guard ( This guard hit only Pked players )

Events features

Event Manager :

a NPC or using our custom community board where you can handle both voting and registrating for players and also shows informations about the currently running event.

Scorebar :

Every event shows a text scorebar to all the players inside, with the time left, score and more!

Scheme Buffer :

Players can set up their buff schemes for all their characters/subclasses and on the event respawn/teleport, those buffs will be automatically applied on them.

Statistics

You can check all the players overall event statistics and also statistics for individual event types.

Reward for both teams, win or lose

Automatic party creation

In team events (like TvT) the engine create parties automaticly.

Schedulable events

There are also few Schedulable events events  ( no vote from players required, just every day on X time )

Events List

Capture the Flag:

Standard Capture the Flag with 2 teams.

Domination:

One zone. 2 teams. If the count of team 1 players inside the zone is greater than the count of team 2 players, then team 1 gets one point per sec.

Bomb Fight:

2 teams. Every player gets a new skill. When they use it it spawns a bomb which explodes after 1-2 seconds and kills everyone in a certain radius.

Team vs Team:

Standard Team vs Team fight with 2 teams.

DeatMatch:

Free for all. The one with the most kills wins.

Last Man Standing:

Free for all. The last survivor wins.

VIP Team vs Team:

Standard Team vs Team with a random VIP player in both teams. Killing the VIP = +1 score for the team. The VIP is different at each respawn.

Lucky Chests:

On start a lot of chests spawns. On click they opens. Theres a chance that the chest explodes and the player dies, and get resurrected a few secs later. The player with the most opened chests wins.

Zombie:

One random zombie player chasing the others. If he hits someone he become a zombie. The last non*zombie wins.

Simon Says:

In each round Simon the NPC says a random text. The players have to say it too. The last one who says and everyone who says a wrong word lose. The winner of the last round wins.

Double Domination:

2 team, 2 zone. The team gets a score if they hold both of the zones for 10 seconds.

Russian Roulette:

The event spawns 6 "russian". In each round every player choose one. One of the russian, and everyone who choosed him dies. The survivors of the last round wins.

Mutant:

One player become a mutant. The others have to kill him. The mutant have increased stats. If someone kills him, the killer will be the next mutant. If the mutant kills someone he gets a point. The player with the most points wins at the end of the event

Battlefield:

2 teams. There are a few points which the teams can capture. In every second the teams score increased by the count of the points captured by the team. The team with the most poins wins

Visit US at www.l2maxter.net

As i can see another kid who dont like new server give it a try and then say homemade  "kido"

homemade

Join and you ill see :) i dont join forum at all joined to add my server & that's it ! if you ill join ask for Qwerty Thats me

we are friendly we love our players and also

"The Dream of a Player Came True Cos we made this server with love and fun we give LOVE and fun you ill not have to loose anything if you join and see "

admin here? how many online?

Best Regards

L2Maxter Team