Fvcking maxcheaters forum -

Ean sto telos autou tou post, esu niwseis pws se sena phgaine auto, egw tha xairomai. Giati autos htan o skopos mou.

This is the most retarded forum I've ever seen in my entire life.

People scam, treat that they're gonna ddos the forum, then ''get banned'' and return after a month.

Person who keep scamming and he's still here. Returns back with more treats in his signatures and what do you do? Fvcking nothing.

Now, tell me one thing. are you retarded or you're making the forum users look retarded. I really don't get it?

You did this topic for Romeo?

Fvck bromeo, he's not the only scammer here.

Few real life friends of yours are scammers. Not that I give a dime about them, but what the fvck.

This forum is getting more retarded each day passes.

the only retarded person that i can watch in this forum,is you.

You are the most inhibited person that i have ever seen in internet

Few real life friends of yours are scammers. Not that I give a dime about them, but what the fvck.

This forum is getting more retarded each day passes.

For which real life friend are you talking about?

And what's your problem?

If you are really smart you'll ignore the scammers and you'll keep doing your job,not to give them point and spend your time with them : )

And what's your problem?

If you are really smart you'll ignore the scammers and you'll keep doing your job,not to give them point and spend your time with them : )

You don't get it, really. 95% of the forum don't get it.

You're just a average user who spends less than 1 hour on this forum and you can't see things which other users, who're more active can see.

People getting scammed every day. The victims report them, scammers get banned.

Then, make another account, bragging about what they've done, continue doing it under another nickname.

Let's say, 70% of the forum users are kids under 17-18. They get scammed, then report, then emo cry all day long in the forum. Next day, same shit. Other day, same shit.

So, conclusion? This forum is made for scammers. They do w/e they like, stealing your virtual money, opening servers, selling shared stuff.

One fvcktard, was selling my geodata, claiming that he's in my ''team''. I don't know wtf team means, cuz I make sh!t work alone. I don't need leechers in my sh!t.

What happened to him? Nothing, cuz no one gave a fvck. I reported him, still. Nothing happened. He still does it, which is bad for my ''business'' with geodata.

This post isn't directed to you, it's directed to the people who know what the fvck is going on and don't do anything to prevent it.

For that reason, everyone from the mxc team has lost my respect.

When was Finito here, he did great job. He wasn't playing around, nor giving a fvck about idiots.

He was doing the best job so far, for me.

Gi'auto, sas lew, gamieste averta

You're just a average user who spends less than 1 hour on this forum and you can't see things which other users, who're more active can see.

Then, make another account, bragging about what they've done, continue doing it under another nickname.

Let's say, 70% of the forum users are kids under 17-18. They get scammed, then report, then emo cry all day long in the forum. Next day, same shit. Other day, same shit.

So, conclusion? This forum is made for scammers. They do w/e they like, stealing your virtual money, opening servers, selling shared stuff.

This post isn't directed to you, it's directed to the people who know what the fvck is going on and don't do anything to prevent it.

For that reason, everyone from the mxc team has lost my respect.

When was Finito here, he did great job. He wasn't playing around, nor giving a fvck about idiots.

He was doing the best job so far, for me.

Gi'auto, sas lew, gamieste averta

Its so bad that iam spending my time on maxcheaters and iam with crossed hands cause i have limited privs..Finito was Global moderator and if i was Global you would see a clean maxcheaters.

Its so bad that iam spending my time on maxcheaters and iam with crossed hands cause i have limited privs..Finito was Global moderator and if i was Global you would see a clean maxcheaters.

Do your job for now and if you continue on that well then this would be appreciated and you gonna be promoted to hogher positions.

They log in using proxy after they get banned. I've told Maxtor long time ago while I was in staff, to install the proxy blocker registration packet, but he avoided me.  :not bad:

Do your job for now and if you continue on that well then this would be appreciated and you gonna be promoted to hogher positions.

That was the point of his post. To phish some positive comments, like yours.

They log in using proxy after they get banned. I've told Maxtor long time ago while I was in staff, to install the proxy blocker registration packet, but he avoided me.  :not bad:

Brah, it's not about proxifying their accounts or whatever.

Now, I'll mention the turkseed turk, who was scamming. He's back again. He scammed a friend of mine like 1 month ago, while he was banned. Now he has another account, which is POINTING to his old nickname.

It just makes me feel kinda self esteem

f21f622e-45ea-4416-8643-4a718500cbe4?t=1361960170000

That was the point of his post. To phish some positive comments, like yours.

Why your thoughts are on the black side of the brain all the time?