hellbound [L2RT HIGH FIVE] L2 EternalFight x15 - Fresh start in the end of May!

Stalone

Here doesn't exist perfect files, so thats why need developers. We will try keep as much as we can the right work of files.

What happen before, is a lesson for future. Peoples learn from mistakes.

You don't understand but opening a L2 server means a big investition + alot of work. With chance to lose everything.

You should appreciate everyone which is trying to make a server. Nobody want as his server to fail, but fail not means always not enought work. Beside of these l2servers exist a little/big war trough L2teams.

Thats why only the best will survive.

Servers fail n0t cause 0f bad files but fr0m idi0t and greedy gms wh0 either lie ab0ut 0nline ppl ,0r cause they bec0me greedy and give all sh1ts with d0nate... stal0ne was a greedy gm and 0fc a lier gm wh0 always lied ab0ut c0mmunity when it was s0 0bvi0us... s0 h0w can s0meone trust a server 0wner like him??

Servers fail n0t cause 0f bad files but fr0m idi0t and greedy gms wh0 either lie ab0ut 0nline ppl ,0r cause they bec0me greedy and give all sh1ts with d0nate... stal0ne was a greedy gm and 0fc a lier gm wh0 always lied ab0ut c0mmunity when it was s0 0bvi0us... s0 h0w can s0meone trust a server 0wner like him??

k nobody put fake online and you believe l2world has 3k online right? no doantion? same as l2eoa,get real bro

Spends 30 mins to create a perfect-coloured post and only 5 mins to setup the server for only 2 weeks.

After those 2 weeks , srv will close and he will ddos other h5 mid rate servers in order to reopen the server.

Greeks lately,well played my friend.

Spends 30 mins to create a perfect-coloured post and only 5 mins to setup the server for only 2 weeks.

After those 2 weeks , srv will close and he will ddos other h5 mid rate servers in order to reopen the server.

Greeks lately,well played my friend.

5 min. to setup a server? i think you have no ideea what means to setup a server.

And what you mean is for home made server. I think nobody gona do that since you have to invest some money..

You wanna know why servers fail?

Because there are ppl that dont have the brains to create something and keep failing, and than, in order to feel they still have a e-penis, when they see others want and can do something, they find other retards like themselves and start fuking around with those that never did anything negative to anyone so they make sure we fail :D

And than we go rogue :)

I would say GL with the server, but u ain't deserving it, and it hurt you because you know it.

I spent 2 hours of my life to try to talk to you like grown ups.

But you think you are some cyber gangsta ain't? Hurting something online is easy, you press enter sit back and watch a screen. I must admit i only seen it in the movies :)

I dont have austrian kiddos friends that can buy a huge botnet to ddos you down like you did to me :)

Btw Vasilis, can u recommand me any resort where i can spend a weekend in Greece?

Nvm, i think i can find it on the net :)

You wanna know why servers fail?

Because there are ppl that dont have the brains to create something and keep failing, and than, in order to feel they still have a e-penis, when they see others want and can do something, they find other retards like themselves and start fuking around with those that never did anything negative to anyone so they make sure we fail :D

And than we go rogue :)

I would say GL with the server, but u ain't deserving it, and it hurt you because you know it.

I spent 2 hours of my life to try to talk to you like grown ups.

But you think you are some cyber gangsta ain't? Hurting something online is easy, you press enter sit back and watch a screen. I must admit i only seen it in the movies :)

I dont have austrian kiddos friends that can buy a huge botnet to ddos you down like you did to me :)

Btw Vasilis, can u recommand me any resort where i can spend a weekend in Greece?

Nvm, i think i can find it on the net :)

Mate i didnt ddos you after you put ddos-guard so please no bullsh1t,simple beuase i couldnt touch you :) .you failed silver beause you didnt fixed lags and had bugs ofc

Mate i didnt ddos you after you put ddos-guard so please no bullsh1t,simple beuase i couldnt touch you :) .you failed silver beause you didnt fixed lags and had bugs ofc

Secret employee of ddos-guard? I see you post something similar in other topics lol :D

gl dude, ofc you are a failer like others, but you are less failer than them, example mouse, 50servers and donate ass hell, or world ,no comment..

atleast your serv is simply fail  with low donates,not  total fail  like eoa/world imba donates (hided donates)

personaly i like you more than mouse or world admin, im bored of them

gl :)

gl dude, ofc you are a failer like others, but you are less failer than them, example mouse, 50servers and donate ass hell, or world ,no comment..

atleast your serv is simply fail  with low donates,not  total fail  like eoa/world imba donates (hided donates)

personaly i like you more than mouse or world admin, im bored of them

gl :)

Low donates??ahahaa a friend of mine took everythingwith 50 euro! so dont be lame!