Individual Vote Reward System with command.

Thats totally wrong!

If there is for example an extra banner which takes the ip (php side) thats has nothing to do with HZ

If the HZ banner is inside the php script, then it's banned by HZ. Or it should, if they don't is different, but that's part of their rules.

Btw what da hell u quoted to say that am I wrong? Hope u wanted to quote when I talked about HZ... otherwise I'm too sleepy and I don't get your point.

And btw again, in the other hand, the code still being easy and shared more than 1 time, i have 2 or 3 but don't remember from where I downloaded... and as I said I'll not look for it...

Anyway, what brings you here if you don't have anything related with me?

Destiny? Boring time? Illogical situations? Who cares...

If the HZ banner is inside the php script, then it's banned by HZ. Or it should, if they don't is different, but that's part of their rules.

Btw what da hell u quoted to say that am I wrong? Hope u wanted to quote when I talked about HZ... otherwise I'm too sleepy and I don't get your point.

And btw again, in the other hand, the code still being easy and shared more than 1 time, i have 2 or 3 but don't remember from where I downloaded... and as I said I'll not look for it...

What makes you think that my code is not advanced and better?

Anyway, i will stop reply, there is no point to talk with the radio.

Never talked about the code or silvermoons knowleque... We all know how many times vote reward codes has deen shared in the past  ... And yes i was speaking about Hz part ... l2sexi who i was working for takes the ip trought php with an extra banner! This way you will never get banned from Hz since it has nothing to do with Hz ... W/e

wyatt powah

silvermoon and nevermore only wanna money scamming.. good luck again scammers

NeverMore money scamming? Get real dude and stop bitching around ... I just dont like when some1 trying to sell something and guys like you coming and saying bullshits ... Thats all

unlocked & bump.

If you want to buy a system which SilverMoon won't give you any support because of he's less of knowledge you're welcome.

If you want to buy a system which SilverMoon won't give you any support because of he's less of knowledge you're welcome.

Dude your server sux stop spam on my topics.

Also you have no idia what knowledge i have.

DIE!

Dude your server sux stop spam on my topics.

Also you have no idia what knowledge i have.

DIE!

hey dude, why dont you prove us your knowledge with some cool shares? No offense but just saying, I havent seen smth worthy from you

hey dude, why dont you prove us your knowledge with some cool shares? No offense but just saying, I havent seen smth worthy from you

Same as you, what did you shared?