Interlude Pack Vanganath 1.2.3.6 Ilext

xeL

Hello,

Well I was searching a while for a good pack from vanganath here and found only parts and most of them are dead links. So I share(reshare) a prety good pack with extender (1.2.3.6 (old one) from vanganath without backdoors). I worked a bit on it, changed buffs to 2h, rates are 100x i think fix some things. So here it goes:

http://www.4shared.com/zip/oWjVM2a2/L2OFF-C6.html

pass: l2rlt

Pack contains:

-cracked extended without backdoors
-l2 file edit
-custom system for it
-some l2off toolz

Credits go to:
Vanganath
simple2008 (for craked extender)(sorry if i speled nick wrong)
and many others who i forgot nicks:)

Have fun!! :)

Edited by Universe

Even if it's Vanganth it's too old. From then many bugs got fixed. Anyone who use this bug, use it at his own risk. It contains many bugs since 2008 which are now fixed you can check the change logs here. http://www.l2service.com/forum/index.php?topic=107.msg1063#new

I said is old and ofc contains may bugs, but i think is prety ok for learning something about l2off and for a nice high rate server. :)

You say this pack has no backdoors ? Not really ? I can show you few points about this :))

Plus its full of bugs and other shits.

Btw someone cracked the latest extender from Vang from what i heard :)), gl using broken-old pack yO

You say this pack has no backdoors ? Not really ? I can show you few points about this :))

Plus its full of bugs and other shits.

Btw someone cracked the latest extender from Vang from what i heard :)), gl using broken-old pack yO

I said is old pack . Please show me the backdoors.  I have latest version of vanganath. (not craked)

I said is old pack . Please show me the backdoors.  I have latest version of vanganath. (not craked)

Even the latest version has some stuff pointing backdoors.

If you refer to the old pack well its full of doorways to smash your server, yes backdoors.

Pm me with your skype and i can show how can you remove them.

This system connects to login server at port 2618. How it is possible to edit system to connect to another port than 2106(default)?

It can be changed in engine.dll with a hex editor.