L2J Europa (Open Source Glory Days Emulator)

get to their forum and ask andreagighi  his is the Admin :D

i kind of reconsidered my choice simpley because the pack is so unusual at even 2nd and 3rd look :D

and this is for is a free project a? with no money  i know it well

No, the issue is its tipical russian stuff and russians always screw up the hierarchy of things so bad that it gets out of control at 1 point and the development just dies out. :)

we accept committers after they post good patches, for example we really appreciate help on instances :)

well i checked the pack out but its near impossible to work on it, the whole structure is weird and doesnt make sense and its a developers nightmare type of pack :S

Also i decided to start my own project but who knows maybe in the future i send some patches in.

we know that our base is a russian project, because it would be a pain to rewrite from scratch

any way good luck with your project, I hope it will be open source like ours so we can share fixes together ;)

we know that our base is a russian project, because it would be a pain to rewrite from scratch

any way good luck with your project, I hope it will be open source like ours so we can share fixes together ;)

well my project will be interlude and im going to work my way up so not likely to share fixes, about open source i dont know yet thats a possibility too :)))

well my project will be interlude and im going to work my way up so not likely to share fixes, about open source i dont know yet thats a possibility too :)))

When you say work your way up, you mean start the project from scratch? Without working on existing files i mean..

What about aCis, you should take a look, downloading the latest shared source.

What about aCis, you should take a look, downloading the latest shared source.

acis is a developers nightmare, its not il its a half freya half il hibrid stuff, its unstable, as far as performance goes it inherited every bit of crap from l2j...should i say more?

acis is a developers nightmare, its not il its a half freya half il hibrid stuff, its unstable, as far as performance goes it inherited every bit of crap from l2j...should i say more?

What about my question :D