Report Dev.

SkyL2Mars

Γιατί δεν αλλάζεις πάλι server name ; :LOL: l2finest, l2glory, l2cannyon, l2brave. που πάνε όλοι αυτοί ;;;;

Τώρα που ψόφησε και ο "mars" σου άντε τράβα μάρσαρε για νέο name μπάς και μάσεις καμιά 20ρια άτομα να παίξουν..

Είσαι για τον πούτσο πραγματικά. Περνάει 1-2-3 μήνες και θα κάνεις wipe server ή θα του αλλάξεις name. Παλιό σαβούρα. Τράβα ζήτα τα codes του WG.

Γαμημένο κωλάντερο.

I think this guy is ashaming this great community. Here's the topic: http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=266237.msg2479792#new

I think this guy is ashaming this great community.

And here we laugh hard.  AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !

Instead of reporting me better go to report yourself bitch. You are a shame for this community. You created 5 servers by far and you did at least 3 wipes to each server. You made and continue making fun to this community by taking their money through donations and then close the server and open the next one. And now you come here like nothing happened (pretending the pure virgin) to "ask" them to come play your wanna be trololol server. I don't regret my words you deserve that and even more piss of shit.

Instead of reporting me better go to report yourself bitch. You are a shame for this community. You created 5 servers by far and you did at least 3 wipes to each server. You made and continue making fun to this community by taking their money through donations and then close the server and open the next one. And now you come here like nothing happened (pretending the pure virgin) to "ask" them to come play your wanna be trololol server. I don't regret my words you deserve that and even more piss of shit.

easy dude..

And here we laugh hard.  AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !

he created these 5 server as long as you were saying "the server will open in 1 week"

he created these 5 server as long as you were saying "the server will open in 1 week"

:okey:

The Eagles - Hotel California (with Lyrics in the Description) :good sir: :good sir: :good sir: :good sir:

:okey:

The Eagles - Hotel California (with Lyrics in the Description) :good sir: :good sir: :good sir: :good sir:

ONE WEEK TILL SERVER OPEN, OMG I GO RR AND RESET MY MODEM AND SERVER BACK ONLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jerk