Official Wwe Topic

Zake

Btw it would be funny to see a cm punk vs brock lesnar fight :P

It will happen soon. I believe story line will be like this.

One of them start losing or something and Heyman dont want looser so he offer match and who win will be his manager etc. It sound suck cause none of them start losing but maybe ... ;D

"He's team bring it? He's team lost, the truth is getting scary. They werent chanting rocky last week, they were chanting TOOTH FAIRY!" LOVE THIS PART!!! :D

toothfairy_movie.jpg

DAMN I want Cena Thuganomics, heel back GOD DAMNIT!

Cm punk is my "cover photo" on facebook for 1 year +, but Cena is the reason that i started watching wwe so i wanted him to win. Also, cena is going to beat rocky , cause the rock is there only to talk. Cena fights every week, rock fights once a year.

Cena...Come On...!

The WWE face..! He rly suck!

Idiot ! You deserve new AWARD for THE BIGGEST IDIOT IN MxC! Comparing two different things! Pussy better go do something for society and die ...

Really? From sponsors, from KO of the night, submission of the night, fight of the night, 2x actual payment for win the fight, showing up on press conference, a lot bonuses like cars, more money, more cars for awesome matches. (GSP 500k $ + Hummer for KO Matt Hughes at UFC 65) Lot lot more.

Saying not very huge prize like they love to get all these hammerfists on the head ... IDIOT! WWE fighters get more moneys because they are 300+ days on TOUR outside home! Almost whole year. Live events, house shows, PPV. Also they get profit from their sold MERCHANDISE. Also you call WWE pussy and who watch it u call them pussy and you'd like to work like them on 'pussy' entertaining and get sh1t loads of money, but u CAN'T cause u are bigger pussy! WWE isnt sport its ENTERTAINMENT, but lot idiots cant understand it or they show how dumb they are. You watching some TV series like supernatural and I can say you are pussy cause its all fake ... If you dont like it dont comment here.

Also Brock left UFC because he tought he will be BEAST as he was/is WWE. He lost some fights and then he gets tired about it, and also he is older every year. Also he want stay more with his family and as he said he promised his wife if he lose he will retire (against Overeem).

Also it's topic about WWE so if you want trash talk just gtfo and make UFC topic.

I want Orton as Heel, about Big Show better if stay as its now. ADR wont lose belt till WM. Vince after Velasquez win in UFC he want some latino to keep belt to bring more latinos to watch WWE, so till WM ADR keep title ;> About Swagger he had some problems some weeks ago (weed) and probably his push will be taken off after WM or so.

WEED THE PEOPLE!

We The People vs Weed The People (Tri.Moon)

Also sad news ... Paul Bearer aka William Moody dead! One of the greatest manager of all time! =((((

Here's great Tribute to this awesome guy! REST IN PEACE!

In Memory of Paul Bearer (Tri.Moon)

I wish Undertaker win against CM Punk at WM and dedicate this win to Paul Bearer! Also I wish he will be inducted into this year Hall of Fame by Brothers of Destruction or Kane himself. It will be sad moment if it happen at Hall of Fame and make tears in my eyes and most people in ceremony ...

so much rage...still for pussy's :P

Cena...Come On...!

The WWE face..! He rly suck!

He isnt. People who book him like this sucks. Cena have one of the best MIC skills, he is charismatic and he just need good moveset+turn heel. Blame writers which book him as face making 5 moves of doom. At all Cena is good guy. Just take a look on 2012 year and when nexus appear. He promote young guys, he was taken off from the WWE title for more than year. Now he is back and at WRESTLEMANIA gonna fight for WWE title and gonna win it. Now I wish on WM Cena turn heel and beat Rock at all!!! And imagine all these fans, 1st blame boooo on Cena and after he turn heel they start liking him etc. (Just like barcelona fans ...) :D

so much rage...still for pussy's :P

Im not raging, just said the truth.

Ok you're bigger pussy:)

Ufc heavyweight champion brock lesnar came back to wwe, why? :happyforever:

Cause wwe pays more.

More sheep are watching drama fights than real fight

Not here to offend anyone.

Cause wwe pays more.

More sheep are watching drama fights than real fight

Not here to offend anyone.

What you expected getting payment for 2-4 fights in a year, and WWE tour around the world for almost whole year?

Drama fight? Dude learn a bit or remain silence ... Wrestling as WWE isnt SPORT its E-N-T-E-R-T-A-I-N-M-E-N-T !! Go translate it maybe u will get it ... They are more than actors than sportsmen.

I think you are clever enough to get it, if not you're dumb :)

No offence.

What you expected getting payment for 2-4 fights in a year, and WWE tour around the world for almost whole year?

Drama fight? Dude learn a bit or remain silence ... Wrestling as WWE isnt SPORT its E-N-T-E-R-T-A-I-N-M-E-N-T !! Go translate it maybe u will get it ... They are more than actors than sportsmen.

I think you are clever enough to get it, if not you're dumb :)

No offence.

First of all. Don't direct any replies to my posts.

2) Learn to read English.

3) DTT here, don't make me post screens of the crap you told me in l2eoa, people will die from laugh. Begger.

When you see my post, please, avoid it. <- From NOW

www.firstrowsports.eu

Best site for me for every match, box, UFC, WWE etc. Always awesome stream, never lag - for free!

i ll check this on Monday, thanks.

i ll check this on Monday, thanks.

NP and Ty -1 :D

I watch RAW on PS3 on 40' TV with this site. Sometimes is super uber stream like HD and watching like on TV.