[Poll]BEST OLIMPIAD CHAR

Who do you believe is the best char for olimpiad?   

802 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you believe is the best char for olimpiad?

• Treasure Hunter
    • Hawkeye
    • Dark Avenger
    • Paladin
    • Gladiator
    • Warlord
    • Sorcerer
    • Necro
    • Warlock
    • Bishop
    • Prophet
    • Plainswalker
    • Silver Ranger
    • Swordsinger
    • Temple Knight
    • Spellsinger
    • Elemental Summoner
    • Elven Elder
    • Abyss Walker
    • Phantom Ranger
    • Bladedancer
    • Shillien Knight
    • Spellhowler
    • Phantom Summoner
    • Shillien Elder
    • Destroyer
    • Tyrant
    • Overlord
    • Warcryer
    • Warsmith
    • Bounty Hunter

you only need cast speed and mana damage buffe with cov to own as a overlord, you use hammer and drain at the same time, also i think there is a mana burn kinda skill too

u know nothing...after a buff round (only the ones u need) u gonna be almost out of mana as Overlord, ur steal essence does very low damage, specially on mystics with high MEN and u need cast a lot of times, ur seals dont land much and must be in close range...soul guard eats mp and arcane power eats more mp and hp as well

any class that can survive for the first 15 seconds against OL can beat it easily...now dont forget u can pick buffs besides the ones from staffs

and victory of paagrio has low effect in low self buff stats

once i had fight against Dominator using Elemental Master and for LUCKY, he could sleep me in nightmare robe + mental shield and also managed to kill my summon...

when he started to drain me, he run out of mana..it was matter of time, for me ressumon, heal myself, rebuff summon and kick his ass

usually dreaming spirit doesnt land on me that easy cuz of nightmare set, so was very lucky he could even fight and try win, cuz overlords get raped...its even funny when they try root several times and when finally lands on summon i can remove it with one click

btw...EVAS SAINT with nuke augment rocks olympiad :)

just faced one and got impressed :)

Well...if you know how to play them

Elemental Master & Necro Pwn :)

Elemental master O.o?

i think that the only way summoners can win is if they have active agument like prominence lvl 10 auraflare lvl 10 Shadow spark lvl 10 Solar Spark lvl 10 (i know there is more i just dont remember them)

in server that u can have only 1 class (no stuck sub) the summoners whit active skill are the best chars ..

specially warlock whit the 2 debuffs

none of you seem to have faced a good OL in olympiad. you can use a mana up weapon = 25% more mp, bw robes for more mp and then buff and start the round with almost full mp.

jeeezzzz.... Mana up? thats for noobs...Conversion u mean...Increases maximum MP by 60% and decreases maximum HP by 40%.

if u start with that, u may have some mp after buff and than switch to acumen...and bw robe? lol.... Majestic is the one for mp regen..BW robe will just kill ur pdef and mp bar ammount cuz its B grade...while all sets with mana regen takes INT away and OL has very bad INT and WIT

OL can win some classes, but is far from the best..

Elemental master O.o?

i think that the only way summoners can win is if they have active agument like prominence lvl 10 auraflare lvl 10 Shadow spark lvl 10 Solar Spark lvl 10 (i know there is more i just dont remember them)

in server that u can have only 1 class (no stuck sub) the summoners whit active skill are the best chars ..

were talking about retail olympiad, and not an Olympiad where u can use skills from 2 subclasses or olympiad where everyone has epic jewerly and +30 gear...

were talking about an olympiad where a 3rd class summon has 3 times more patk than a destroyer (not in frenzy), same ammount of HP as a Saggitarius and is buffed with chant of victory (final servitor)..and behind the summon is a support healling for almost 1000 hp, removing curses, casting debuffs and with active cubics...

are u sure u played olympiad?

only class that beats a summoner easy is prophet cuz of erase + mana burn..well but now in Hellbound thats very nerfed and summoners are boosted again..so... i still have to see

titan was in c4 the best char for oly

ok it was frEAking unbalance rage + bow = 2k to mage,battle roar = full hp

now titan  is nerfed and SUXS :even if u frenzy u cant use roar ...

the best classes for oly is

glady :he dont need buffs,he makes extreme high dmg without buffs,have range+meele skills and barrier

summoners :ok since no1 have buffs the pet rule in oly with the OP heals (1.2 heals is beter than bishops ^^)and the pet have full buffs/cov

daggers :bluff always land in oly and when a mage  turn his  back in focus power/death

he is dead...archer to

tanks : they can kill daggers/archers easy..tank's biggest problem is mage..but in oly stun and root always land in robes ( root dont look mdef but pdef :) )

yeah, duelist is great. one kicked me few days ago on oly..

i was adventurer. adventurer is great for oly too, but.... all is depend on luck:/ if lethal lands - you win, if not - you will be out of mana trying and die...

duelist is more balanced. high dmg and high def.

what about OL?

i was playin OL almost 3 years... its realy great if you know how to play, but... yes, steal essence sux on oly cuz of mana... but OL self buffed with soul guard/cry can kick asses:D

but my vote goes to...

tyrant:D

im in love with him:D

u know nothing...after a buff round (only the ones u need) u gonna be almost out of mana as Overlord, ur steal essence does very low damage, specially on mystics with high MEN and u need cast a lot of times, ur seals dont land much and must be in close range...soul guard eats mp and arcane power eats more mp and hp as well

in the new olympiads after a buff session (20 seconds) u get full mana,cp,hp and only after the match begins

Elemental master O.o?

ROFL ;D

I'm not talking about Server With Shits loads of Customs And Mages in oly have 1,1k ++ C speed ..

lol :D

I'm Actually talking Most of Retail Servers [ OFF ] .:P