[INFO] Rapidshare.com Premium Users Tools !

eKoIce

RapidTools

RapidShare Manager

The RapidShare Manager simplifies uploading and allows multiple simultaneous downloads. You can resume interrupted up- and downloads and as a Premium Account user you can upload files of up to 2,000 megabytes. In addition the RapidShare Manager offers many other useful functions.

Here => Rapidshare Manager

RapidShare Uploader

The RapidShare Uploader was developed for quick and easy uploading of files. Interrupted uploads can be resumed.

Here => RapidShare Uploader

RapidShare Checker

With this online tool you can check whether the files are still available on our system. You can simultaneously test multiple links.

here => http://rapidshare.com/checkfiles.html

More Info about the Rapidshare Manager =>

The RapidShare Manager (RSM) makes it easy to upload and allows multiple downloads at the same time. You can resume interrupted uploads and downloads and, as a Premium user, you can store files of up to 2,000 megabytes in size at RapidShare.

Files that are larger than 100 megabytes can be downloaded only by Premium users, unless the owner of the file covers the cost of the download.

Download Link : HERE

More Info About Rapidshare Uploader =>

The RapidShare Uploader simplifies uploading of files. It offers many features, with which you can perfectly adapt it to your needs. It supports Premium and free Accounts, including Collector's Accounts.

Download => HERE

More Info About RapidShare Checker =>

Here you can enter RapidShare URLs to check the availability of files.

Link input

Enter one RapidShare URL per line.

Check it HERE => CLICK ME

Yours A-Style ;D

good job,

the bad thing about rapid share is that i u dont pay for the service u can  down load 1 file each hour

and in my opinion this is the best download page

the 1 time the letter whit cat appar i try for 2 hours to download 1 file  xD

Edit:

i have 1 question , the way that rapid share uses to recognise if u downloading again is from ip

there is a way to change my ip? (whit out haveing an chanching ip service)

i have check in many sites and try but whit some i have mess up my machine and i woul like to know if there is other way than turning out your router and modem..

ty

I wanna add information about Rapidshare Manager

A way to update Rapidshare manager is to open it from

Start->All Programs->Rapidshare AG->Rapidshare Manager

Dunno why it doesn't update from the desktop.

But u can do this one go again to

Start->All Programs->Rapidshare AG->Rapidshare Manager and press right click at the Rapidshare Manager and then Send to Desktop (create Shortcut) and now everytime u open it from the desktop it will update or check for latest updates.

Now everytime u open it,that window will appear

gcsyck3wf90fpix3nybn.jpg

And now u know how to update Rapidshare Manager ;D

A-Style if u want add these info

:O Usefull for premium members that are newbies in rapidshare good job guys :).

Hehe! Like me! :D :D...Thanks A-Style! Really helpfull man!

The MOST BEATIFULL NEWS !!

=>

No more captchas - higher flexibility for premium-users

July 02, 2008

By eliminating the captchas we simplified the use of RapidShare's free services significantly. In addition, free-users can now upload and download bigger files (up to 200 megabyte). Anyhow, to protect RapidShare from congestion caused by automated downloading, we limited the maximum download speed for free‐users to 500 kilobit per second. To compensate for that, they do not have to wait anymore until starting a succeeding download.

Premium-users now profit from more flexibility regarding the download volume: It used to be limited to 10 gigabyte per day and can be "saved" now to a maximum of 50 Gigabyte. As a consequence, the volume that was not used is transferred to the following day automatically, up to a maximum of 50 gigabyte. If the complete download capacity is used up during one day, the premium-user is able to save another 10 gigabyte the following day.

=>

RapidPoints for Premium Downloads

July 02, 2008

In the past, Premium and Collector's Accounts were only credited a RapidPoint when a file was downloaded by a Free User.

From now on, Premium Downloads can generate up to 255 additional RapidPoints per day. Those extra points will be displayed in the account overview in the Premium or Collector's Zone.

Once a day, the extra points will be added to the Premium or Collector's Account's RapidPoints balance and the extra points counter will be reset to zero.

ENJOY !! ;D