interlude [L2OFF] L2FANTASTIC x55 OPENED

madmax33

redman -beep-ing gr33k cunt, mad cuz bad. now blaming the staff for being corrupted, ok.

sid31, lies op, none has even +12 weapon, so why would you lie like that

sid is right amigo ! Frankdeckard has 10 ++ bow , and more players from that clan has too . Don`t speak if u don`t know .

you spammed on server like a desperate kid cause it`s failed , you spam on forum as well , now you come on mxc and do the same ! If u hate that much this server , my real question is Why you still play there ? , when srv will be on , i bet u will login . Im sorry that u fail as a clan leader with that clan ...what was called ? ownageTeam ? haha .

Instead of flamming this srv wich is dead anyway , lf another server you can play ( maybe there u will win as CL ) :D

pvp whenever you want..first become noblesse if you dont know the quest pm me..QQ,i have am+8 acument full+8 dc set +6+6+6+5+ tatteo and 86 gb DIE LIKE AN ELPY YOU NOOB!

redman -beep-ing gr33k cunt, mad cuz bad. now blaming the staff for being corrupted, ok.

sid31, lies op, none has even +12 weapon, so why would you lie like that

Go die please.

if you dont know nothing try shut up greek sh1t.Franthedeckard have +13 or 14 bow.And more players from that clan has too +10-11 bow etc.

I'm sure they got it without Farm Nice.ddos = Item for koza like always.Albanian Power

I will give you +1 to Albania Power.

At least My bow its+12 And i made it from My self ,Dont cry server dont have an corruption.

and in my clan we got 4 More dbs +8/8/7/9

If you dont even know to do the quests of subclass,that is not our problem .

Feel The farm.

Learn how to do it.

We are not the only clan there with those guns.

Sgc have to ,Toyfactory have to .also 1 of your member got +10 So why you are crying ?

I never saw Rb's to do something there,expect 4-5 ppl farming only in Pt zone and thats all.

Nvm

I will give you +1 to Albania Power.

At least My bow its+12 And i made it from My self ,Dont cry server dont have an corruption.

and in my clan we got 4 More dbs +8/8/7/9

If you dont even know to do the quests of subclass,that is not our problem .

Feel The farm.

Learn how to do it.

We are not the only clan there with those guns.

Sgc have to ,Toyfactory have to .also 1 of your member got +10 So why you are crying ?

I never saw Rb's to do something there,expect 4-5 ppl farming only in Pt zone and thats all.

Nvm

ax0ax0 Fake ATS Leader koza  Still speaking..

Firstly Your bow +13 you made it from yourself?Ok put here 1-2 photo lets see.

Secondly NicK. ALA he got +11 bow too your members stll have +8-9 bows? a ok i'm blind.

Learn to how to do it?WTF Amazing 1 ugly emo Albanian.

I made my subclass first day night.Noblesse Second day.But you? 1 week after? Just my different Gf.What is the subject? our subclass/noblesse Quest informations or?

Enchants?

SGC have max +9-10 bow.

I never saw Rb's to do something there,expect 4-5 ppl farming only in Pt zone and thats all.:We're farming all day with 1 pt for enchant 1 bow +9-or 10. but,I know that, you will  get free bows without farming...LIKE ALWAYS EVERYONE KNOW YOUR CORRUPTED CLAN.

I'm looking for your video now.Still Failed. You're kill r@ndoms and fraps? funny.

ax0ax0 Fake ATS Leader koza  Still speaking..

Firstly Your bow +13 you made it from yourself?Ok put here 1-2 photo lets see.

Secondly NicK. ALA he got +11 bow too your members stll have +8-9 bows? a ok i'm blind.

Learn to how to do it?WTF Amazing 1 ugly emo Albanian.

I made my subclass first day night.Noblesse Second day.But you? 1 week after? Just my different Gf.What is the subject? our subclass/noblesse Quest informations or?

Enchants?

SGC have max +9-10 bow.

I never saw Rb's to do something there,expect 4-5 ppl farming only in Pt zone and thats all.:We're farming all day with 1 pt for enchant 1 bow +9-or 10. but,I know that, you will  get free bows without farming...LIKE ALWAYS EVERYONE KNOW YOUR CORRUPTED CLAN.

That is mean Jelly Turk.

Man you dont know how to play an mid rate server why you Join on it.

Subclass nobless after 1 week ? xD funny.

Nmv i wont loose my time by spaming here with you w/o an reason.

cu

Also lal got db+10 but you dont even know the colors of enchant. [=

Watch the video ppl and see the bow's ahah

That is mean Jelly Turk.

Man you dont know how to play an mid rate server why you Join on it.

Subclass nobless after 1 week ? xD funny.

Nmv i wont loose my time by spaming here with you w/o an reason.

cu

Also lal got db+10 but you dont even know the colors of enchant. [=

Watch the video ppl and see the bow's ahah

Man are you know any info about mid rate servers?Just get free items than go pvps?and raidboss. Segue-world style !

if u have pro team try play without ally! Go play with LF Now.,cause you are nothing... 2 trash clan <  kOzA < ASSIST ME ALLL SiD >>> Good job with this.

About alla sure he got +10 anyway GFTO Cya dude.Everyone know about you much info.gL with ur TRASH Ally.