L2Impulse Server Files + Source + Sql!

numl0ckas

When i start Auth server:

Starting L2Dream Auth Server.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: l2d/auth/L2LoginServe
r
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: l2d.auth.L2LoginServer
        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
Could not find the main class: l2d.auth.L2LoginServer.  Program will exit.

Server terminated abnormaly

server terminated

Press any key to continue . . . 

When i start gameserver:

Starting L2Dream Game Server.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: l2d/game/GameServer
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: l2d.game.GameServer
        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
Could not find the main class: l2d.game.GameServer.  Program will exit.

Server terminated abnormaly

server terminated

Press any key to continue . . . 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry to tell you guys, but you won't be able to start up this server.

I was working with Atilla (whole creator of this pack/server) on this server L2Impulse back the days.

After he got DDoSed with over 50gbps by the Russian federal server, he just stopped the server and sold the files to midmex.

As i can remember (what he said once), the staff from l2impulse.com still don't know how to start that server, because it has so much backdoors. Thats why L2Impulse is still down.

This share is almost useless, besides you know how to remove those backdoors :).

I will talk to Atilla tomorrow, maybe he will come back and reborn L2Impulse.

Lets see.

Sorry to tell you guys, but you won't be able to start up this server.

I was working with Atilla (whole creator of this pack/server) on this server L2Impulse back the days.

After he got DDoSed with over 50gbps by the Russian federal server, he just stopped the server and sold the files to midmex.

As i can remember (what he said once), the staff from l2impulse.com still don't know how to start that server, because it has so much backdoors. Thats why L2Impulse is still down.

This share is almost useless, besides you know how to remove those backdoors :).

I will talk to Atilla tomorrow, maybe he will come back and reborn L2Impulse.

Lets see.

Dude why are talking bullshits when you dont know nothing ? Do you even know who developed that files ?! Or who Atilla is ?

First of all , Atilla did not sell anything to Midnex. Midnex and Strash (Old Echokinetics GM) developed that files from a russian source called L2Dream. After L2Impulse was closed , few months later Atilla got that files from Strash who was working for him. Atilla and i , re-opened that server but after 2 days suddenly Midnex knewed about this and brought the server down through his backdoors. The server was closed , and then we started working over EchoKinetics revival , where Atilla or (Miracle) and one more guy wich name i will not mention spend some days for removing each one of Midnex backdoors and also changing the design of all npcs and mods building the EchoKinetics revival files. Thats the whole story !!!  >:(

Dude why are talking bullshits when you dont know nothing ? Do you even know who developed that files ?! Or who Atilla is ?

First of all , Atilla did not sell anything to Midnex. Midnex and Strash (Old Echokinetics GM) developed that files from a russian source called L2Dream. After L2Impulse was closed , few months later Atilla got that files from Strash who was working for him. Atilla and i , re-opened that server but after 2 days suddenly Midnex knewed about this and brought the server down through his backdoors. The server was closed , and then we started working over EchoKinetics revival , where Atilla or (Miracle) and one more guy wich name i will not mention spend some days for removing each one of Midnex backdoors and also changing the design of all npcs and mods building the EchoKinetics revival files. Thats the whole story !!!  >:(

I just talked to Atilla, and he told me this story.

Btw, do you know what happened to him? Didn't saw him on since ages.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...