hellbound High Five [retail modded L2J] H5 War For Redemption x15

cheatax21

Its same as astharoth.

U guys still dont listen when people tell u this is stalone server and it will fail badly.

same web . same admin . same advertising with prizes on life and attracting clans . This dude just wants money. U will see this server will fail in 2 days tops and close in 1 week max.

Stay on it and donate donate so he can take ur money and laugh. Makes me sad that u people still belive in santa.

Lets see who is right after 2 days from live. I bet just like astharoth and every other sh1t stalone opened this one will be the same. Huge lag and delay . His promising that all will be fixed and saying its ddos . Many bugs and corruption.

Dont miss this server start for the most epic fail of all l2 servers. Looking to be in top fail .

Smells like fail already. To bad i predicted it long away . every stalone server is a fail and opened for donations only. Like i  said : u guys gotta stop belive in santa ... he doesnt exists just like waiting for a good server from stalone . Both lies .

Hello Eagle_Eye,

as i transfered your question to the staff, i was answered the chance to drop items will be retail like, the a-beep-t will be x3 of the items except wep/armor/jewels , dropping adena of epics will be x4 and jewels x1, all grand raids have non-retail droplist to avoid fast equipment. Also administrator will create a topic on the forum with full information of grandRB's drops/chances. shit + click on mobs is also active with full information for drops with the exact chance of drop of each item including images. I hope i got you covered.

@TruthBetold, the date of Beta phase has already been published, regarding the exact time, there will be announcement in forum by the administrator, and edit in my first post here will follow. Have fun everyone:)

@Nevermore, thanks for your nice words; have fun everyone:)

to avoid fast equipment

AHHH sorry he made a mistake.

to get more money*