hellbound High Five [retail modded L2J] H5 War For Redemption x15

cheatax21

After all this u decided to come clean ? what did u bothered to lie stalone . We all know who u are and what u do . Maybe u changed i donno . Maybe now u want to make a good server again i donno but i tell u my opinion . WHO CARES

Fool me once shame on you .... Fool me twice shame on ME . Never again thats what i said after draconian / manjeta-moon and many others fails . If ur server will be last game on this earth and no more games would be able to play i rather hit myself in the nuts then to play on urs but then again thats just me . GL from me on whatever u do with u personal life ... wish u the best health and all ur dreams comes true except ur l2 servers cuz like i said NEVER AGAIN on ur servers .

And then again i am wondering if next week new server with fake online / fake protection / donations for items +15 and alot of corruption .

Anyway for those who want a nice server join www.l2silver.com . The server is good and isnt stalone server . Cya all there.

thank you for your wishes, your comments are acceptable and i do not make any comment.

only thing i wanna say for this +15 items, you saw on majentamoon you know very well server was hacked by l2scripts owners we got the platform to run the server since these guys was running same week l2cadmus and had backdoor in our pack and hacked us 1-2 days before cadmus open, anyway i never apologized but now i wrote this topic to make everything clean

i suggest you all to go to www.l2silver.com redsky respected person after i had a big conversation with him, at this time silver can be the only server you can stay and play safe as your home.

Ok say the truth ,,stalones account in mxc was scammed someone else is writing!!!

maybe its just a trick ;p to make us feel sorry for him, and give him another chance, who know ;p