[Interlude] L2Jhellas

Well, I am not that kind of person, I didn't want to mess up the source in any way, I just wanted to make a point to Boorinio, an example. He was too immature to see, he was spamming in caps lock in skype in a coded language that I haven't seen before, so I asked to leave.

It example of his `commits`, every kind of custom code that was shared on the forums, was commited by Boorinio, because he was desperately trying to bring new members that way. The voiced command `test` is an example of a custom, useless command. No success though.

Project was stuck there, because no actual bug reports were submitted to us,  and boorinio kept trolling arround on skype without showing any special interest to make this project better.

Anyway, this can't be the lesson of the day, by the time he didn't learn the simple lession I tried to teach him. And a .test command cant make someone to lose his trust, I guess.

Alright i wanted to kept my mouth shut so we wouldn't start a fight..Mr pauler here was saying how awfull i was because i was commiting customs and i didn't made any bugfix seriously go check his timeline what bug fix has he done?(only one in raid event engine) and then go check mine...He knew i had a test server and everytime a bug showed up there i was going back to fix it in the source , but suddenly he became so good he could recognise what was usefull for the pack and what not so he could mess my timeline to show me -.- you ha dmy warning you ignored it , i am sorry you were mistaken! Oh by the way the only time i asked him for a bug fix besides the raid engine buffer , his answer was this: "kai egw ti na kanw?"....

Hello i am announcing that we will start working on our branches pack in order to give you a more stable and bugless pack.In the meanwhile we incourage you to keep using our trunk pack while we fix and implement the features on the branch..Thanks again for using l2jhellas!

http://l2jhellas.eu/index.php?topic=127.msg414#msg414

How+About+No.jpg?1307079577

anyway just so everyone knows i didn't pm him for that reason  :dat:

lol!!!

Hello i am announcing that we will start working on our branches pack in order to give you a more stable and bugless pack.In the meanwhile we incourage you to keep using our trunk pack while we fix and implement the features on the branch..Thanks again for using l2jhellas!

http://l2jhellas.eu/index.php?topic=127.msg414#msg414

Ty

• 2 weeks later...

Dunno should i post it here or not, but ur web registration isnt working if u noticed. Image verification (or smth like that) isnt working..

Edit: In verification it says: Input error: k: Format of site key was invalid  ;

After pressing 'Register' it says 'The letters you typed don't match the letters that were shown in the picture.'

Dunno should i post it here or not, but ur web registration isnt working if u noticed. Image verification (or smth like that) isnt working..

Edit: In verification it says: Input error: k: Format of site key was invalid  ;

After pressing 'Register' it says 'The letters you typed don't match the letters that were shown in the picture.'

Thank you for the heads up it is working now i forgot to change something while i was doing some tests!

GameServer: Loading Scripts.

Replaced: (polymorphing_angel) with a new version (polymorphing_angel)

Failed loading: (/hellas/gameserver/data/scripts/quests/638_SeekersoftheHolyGrail/__init__.py) @ scripts.cfg:383 - Reason: doesnt exists or is not a file.

Failed loading: (/hellas/gameserver/data/scripts/quests/639_GuardiansoftheHolyGrail/__init__.py) @ scripts.cfg:384 - Reason: doesnt exists or is not a file.

Failed loading: (/hellas/gameserver/data/scripts/quests/643_RiseAndFallOfTheElrokiTribe/__init__.py) @ scripts.cfg:388 - Reason: doesnt exists or is not a file.

Replaced: (SagasSuperclass) with a new version (SagasSuperclass)

GameServer: The Cache of scripts is disabled.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/bsf/BSFException

at com.l2jhellas.gameserver.GameServer.<init>(GameServer.java:361)

at com.l2jhellas.gameserver.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:534)

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.bsf.BSFException

at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:366)

at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:355)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:354)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:423)

at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:308)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:356)

... 2 more

How to fix it?

GameServer: Loading Scripts.

Replaced: (polymorphing_angel) with a new version (polymorphing_angel)

Failed loading: (/hellas/gameserver/data/scripts/quests/638_SeekersoftheHolyGrail/__init__.py) @ scripts.cfg:383 - Reason: doesnt exists or is not a file.

Failed loading: (/hellas/gameserver/data/scripts/quests/639_GuardiansoftheHolyGrail/__init__.py) @ scripts.cfg:384 - Reason: doesnt exists or is not a file.

Failed loading: (/hellas/gameserver/data/scripts/quests/643_RiseAndFallOfTheElrokiTribe/__init__.py) @ scripts.cfg:388 - Reason: doesnt exists or is not a file.

Replaced: (SagasSuperclass) with a new version (SagasSuperclass)

GameServer: The Cache of scripts is disabled.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/bsf/BSFException

at com.l2jhellas.gameserver.GameServer.<init>(GameServer.java:361)

at com.l2jhellas.gameserver.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:534)

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.bsf.BSFException

at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:366)

at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:355)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:354)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:423)

at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:308)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:356)

... 2 more

How to fix it?

already answered you in a pm next time use our forums to report bugs