interlude [L2J]L2Rose

GsL

I thing this and u have right , i change start lvl to 74 and sub class same.

i check about rates.

wtf is that starting lvl 74? Make it lvl 1 with a normal xp rate like x90 or w/e or instant 80 and put on ur features. ENOUGH

wtf is that starting lvl 74? Make it lvl 1 with a normal xp rate like x90 or w/e or instant 80 and put on ur features. ENOUGH

Starting will stay like this, i need some opinions about how difficult should be .

this server would be actually good with all it's features  if you get rid of your class balance obsession.

such thing can't be reached unless you totally destroy the game experience l2 players are used to get and such thing is not profitable with the actual  L2 population, specially on this forums with shitty greeks.

the armors look ok, but then again, i still don't understand why people just don't simply use GoD armors textures since Apella and Draconic are so 2009.

make an slight change, get rid of these fugly tattoos, get the buff back to normal and nerf the armors a bit.

the class balance thing you're doing is not gonna work, i can tell you in advance ... just get a balance L2sublimity kinda and you're good to go.

this server would be actually good with all it's features  if you get rid of your class balance obsession.

such thing can't be reached unless you totally destroy the game experience l2 players are used to get and such thing is not profitable with the actual  L2 population, specially on this forums with shitty greeks.

the armors look ok, but then again, i still don't understand why people just don't simply use GoD armors textures since Apella and Draconic are so 2009.

make an slight change, get rid of these fugly tattoos, get the buff back to normal and nerf the armors a bit.

the class balance thing you're doing is not gonna work, i can tell you in advance ... just get a balance L2sublimity kinda and you're good to go.

balance its really good dont worry about that trust me you ask some old players ,

you can play with any class pvp expect ( support classes )

i have done a lot of updates and if need some rework i m here for that ..

any change and custom stat i thing to much for that u must play pvp and u will undestand ..

its totaly new gaming i dont wanna open another c6 server..

balance its really good dont worry about that trust me you ask some old players ,

you can play with any class pvp expect ( support classes )

i have done a lot of updates and if need some rework i m here for that ..

any change and custom stat i thing to much for that u must play pvp and u will undestand ..

its totaly new gaming i dont wanna open another c6 server..

i'm an old player ... 9 years is old enough? .... anyways i've tested every class with all the top armors enchanted and saw the stats, skills delays, skills effects and armor stats (i know how to play every class btw), i've already figured out what you actually pretend to do, however you missed several things while doing your balance stuff.

also you forgot an important marketing aspect which is the innovation period Interlude actually had ... and that was like 5 years ago. But considering that you look really stubborn, i would just recommend to make aback up plan that may or may not save your server.

i'm an old player ... 9 years is old enough? .... anyways i've tested every class with all the top armors enchanted and saw the stats, skills delays, skills effects and armor stats (i know how to play every class btw), i've already figured out what you actually pretend to do, however you missed several things while doing your balance stuff.

also you forgot an important marketing aspect which is the innovation period Interlude actually had ... and that was like 5 years ago. But considering that you look really stubborn, i would just recommend to make aback up plan that may or may not save your server.

I m old player dude , i have test everything and with create this server i see much more ..

my server is hight customized so if u are searching something retail just avoid to join ...

that doesnt mean wht u see kid stats and features in .. also maybe u join for 5 min and check some features ..

anyway.

Fully re-worked support classes , no more useless classes , all have something special and unique skill (no custom skills) many modifies to be cool supporter )

so now are 4 cool support classes no more only bishop ..

prepare for the best Mass battles that u ever seen!!!