interlude [L2J]L2Rose

GsL

I think your server will fail fast, and reason is simple.:)

You are BALANCING classes :)

:) :) :) :)

That means that I need to learn to play another game which is not Lineage 2 anymore, and when I learn to play some class A, you will change skill success rates and such that's the main reason why you will fail.

I would need time to check all classes and see what is good for me, because like most of players I will choose class that will be overpowered against most other classes. :) :) :)

Maybe if you could post all relations, formulas, with which I could calculate what is the chance for certain skill to land(so I don't need to make all classes and see if they are useless) or how much of damage it would deal, I would maybe join, but only if I knew your server would last more than 15 days, and I don't want to risk my time.

It's okay when you don't do that balancing of yours so I know what class is usually good versus some other class so I don't lose time on that even if your server last 5 days.:) :) :) :) :)

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Another thing is that you state some "facts"(not only you :) everyone make that statement and only few realize how bad doing that really is), for example "classes are balanced x%" where x is some number you just made at the time of writing your post. :) :) :) :) :)

You can't calculate percent of balance because you didn't even defined the balance or factors needed for its calculation.

What does balance means? Everyone know some definition of balance that I've never saw? No, I don't think so.

It's subjective thing and every no-lifer thinks "I'm pro and when I lose, it's because of lack of balance". So you get to contradiction and then you decide by poll and then losers leave the server.

:) :) :)

Who are you anyway to do that? Last question was rhetorical.:) :) :)

P.S.

:) :) :) :) :)

Why the hell do you keep that server in open BETA when you can't even provide a shop with free stuff so people can test a shit, i told you tyrant has 850 atk speed with Fist Fury and Puma Totem(720 without puma just same as Titan) and 120 critical rate, you are telling me tyrant is fine and owns with top items, excuse me let me have those top items and see what actually happens with the classes with them ? You expect people to log in your "BETA" server and farm, not that there are any people at all.

P.S: Warlord deals 70 critical damage to all mobs so people cannot mass farm, what bullshit is this ? Mobs are strong enough not to be mass farmed, you expect some1 to farm his Warlord items with another class just so he can pvp with warlord.  :y u no?: :y u no?: :y u no?: :y u no?:  :poker face:

I think your server will fail fast, and reason is simple.:)

You are BALANCING classes :)

:) :) :) :)

That means that I need to learn to play another game which is not Lineage 2 anymore, and when I learn to play some class A, you will change skill success rates and such that's the main reason why you will fail.

I would need time to check all classes and see what is good for me, because like most of players I will choose class that will be overpowered against most other classes. :) :) :)

Maybe if you could post all relations, formulas, with which I could calculate what is the chance for certain skill to land(so I don't need to make all classes and see if they are useless) or how much of damage it would deal, I would maybe join, but only if I knew your server would last more than 15 days, and I don't want to risk my time.

It's okay when you don't do that balancing of yours so I know what class is usually good versus some other class so I don't lose time on that even if your server last 5 days.:) :) :) :) :)

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Another thing is that you state some "facts"(not only you :) everyone make that statement and only few realize how bad doing that really is), for example "classes are balanced x%" where x is some number you just made at the time of writing your post. :) :) :) :) :)

You can't calculate percent of balance because you didn't even defined the balance or factors needed for its calculation.

What does balance means? Everyone know some definition of balance that I've never saw? No, I don't think so.

It's subjective thing and every no-lifer thinks "I'm pro and when I lose, it's because of lack of balance". So you get to contradiction and then you decide by poll and then losers leave the server.

:) :) :)

Who are you anyway to do that? Last question was rhetorical.:) :) :)

P.S.

:) :) :) :) :)

Dude i have some ideas about balance ,

c6 balance sucks even l2off balance sucks at all , my server is fully customized but as u see stats isnt 2000 catsing speed and 1500 attack speed

balance is really fine and better than all current c6 servers

i dotn care if some1 dont like it this is my opinion and i make it ..

dude when server will open send me msg and tell me your balance sucks ,

server was online ask old players for balance.

So with  this u mean wht u prefer one unbalanced server with STANDAR fail balance

with 3-5 class and all other become useless[/b]

Why the hell do you keep that server in open BETA when you can't even provide a shop with free stuff so people can test a shit, i told you tyrant has 850 atk speed with Fist Fury and Puma Totem(720 without puma just same as Titan) and 120 critical rate, you are telling me tyrant is fine and owns with top items, excuse me let me have those top items and see what actually happens with the classes with them ? You expect people to log in your "BETA" server and farm, not that there are any people at all.

P.S: Warlord deals 70 critical damage to all mobs so people cannot mass farm, what bullshit is this ? Mobs are strong enough not to be mass farmed, you expect some1 to farm his Warlord items with another class just so he can pvp with warlord.  :y u no?: :y u no?: :y u no?: :y u no?:  :poker face:

All classes have low stats dude wtf u see only tyrant? and i tell u if he get top items stats become normal...

Warlord is nerfed on farming deal -50% dmg on monsters but i dont like to see trains* and 1 warlord farming

but that i will thing about that.

This is full customize server, if u dont know, tyrant can own all and all can own tyrant, this is BALANCE. Stats are fine, trust me. I played here before and i know what i tell now to u.

GsL open this srv bro :D

You had right about WL its was unfair to deal low dmg ,

i just rework that class and fix to hit normal dmgs on monsters but have max target limit.

server is x90 and u have instant 79 lvl custom feature? That's bad...

Farm is not easy and with x90 rates i <<prepare>> some kids to avoid join :)

also i m thing to add max lvl 85  i dont know yet.

This server looks very nice. but im  little bit scared of your balancing classes :P

Trust me balance is the best feature after Kamaloka on c6 , i dont say wht i have 100 % or 90% ..

this server is the second most modified server ever seen (after l2pride c6) ,

a lot of modifies but always keep low stats and cool gaming and fully change c6 gameplay

Many Custom armors and weapons but have same stats with S gear

Farming is easy for base gear S items

and become hard for top items like accessories.

Farm is not easy and with x90 rates i <<prepare>> some kids to avoid join :)

also i m thing to add max lvl 85  i dont know yet.

And with this x90 u may force some ppl to join server and see that there is instant 79 lvl and start flaming cuz they like to xp (I like xp cuz it's a main part of L2).

So i suggest u to keep one of these 2 on ur features. Make server x90 as u say on ur title, or don't refer it. Or at least sth like x100/x200 . Otherwise keep it as a PvP server . You include the feature :Hard farm below, in ur server's information.

And with this x90 u may force some ppl to join server and see that there is instant 79 lvl and start flaming cuz they like to xp (I like xp cuz it's a main part of L2).

So i suggest u to keep one of these 2 on ur features. Make server x90 as u say on ur title, or don't refer it. Or at least sth like x100/x200 . Otherwise keep it as a PvP server . You include the feature :Hard farm below, in ur server's information.

i just wanna prepare some ppl that boring farming , i will thing about that when i m almost rdy.

ps i forget to say,

This server is absolutely for ppl that love *skill gaming* like << LOL>> style or  <<WOW>>

not F1 attack and F2 cp

all must know this

dont join and say me why why why..