• Necro
    • Zake
    • minideed
    • fokys
    • Kяaσh
    • claww
    • Nicolás™
    • RєVєnGeR^

I have no friends and don't really want any, I don't play well with others. I'll decrypt that for you >> struct votethereturn_header  //umadbro?

{

unsigned int source_mxc;

unsigned int dest_yourmoms;

unsigned char wildmouse;

unsigned char protocol416;

unsigned short tcp_length;

struct tcphdr tcp;

};

'Romeo because he is making awesome job into forum and he prove it ;). except the bans where he had before...

Thanks Nexus but who are u?

doesn't matter who am i the only main thing is that i see your good work here in forum and you prove this promotion. ;)

lol thanks for your Good Comments Nexus yeah i like to help People 8)

i voted for `Romeo and Zake becouse Romeo is too active and Zake is Too helpfull...I would vote Observer if i had 1 more vote becouse he is 1 of the guys that keep alive GFX board..:D

i voted for `Romeo and Zake becouse Romeo is too active and Zake is Too helpfull...I would vote Observer if i had 1 more vote becouse he is 1 of the guys that keep alive GFX board..:D

GFX Zone Alive from Obeserver and its good =)