[GUIDE] ByPass Bake-Ice Step By Step (Works For Interlude) [IG]

ZoOoOoM

i cant even get so far, i get critical error when i start client, tells me to delet option.ini, i delete it, get the ini from a firend, reinstall... etc.. always same problem --> all this happens on VMware, and on my normal PC it work normal!, anyone know whats happening?

Guys on mine it's working 100%. I use 2 computers and it works great. I dont tell you server name but it's not DN.

Then tell me how did u kill the Gameguard on the machine with the clean system!

ok.. i made a working "walker client" but i keep on getting the corrupted thing when i start DN on vmware... hope its not a fix or something....i go back to work >.>

well it should work.. as in ,it connects and all with no errors.. but i cant get to the login server on the vmware machine to test the system folder.... cuz last time i logged with walker i got an error in game , thats what made me work on a new system folder... but the error was cuz i had a not updated system folder with the last update..soo.. i will upload it when i get vmware to work right..still getting the corrupted files error shit..soo.. my work goes on..

On 6/9/2008 at 6:02 PM, gzosiek21 said:

what do you think about this returned by L2fork?

16:58:13 - Proxy LS connection->Handle

16:58:18 - Removed a SOCKS:LS connection

16:58:18 - Local listen thread exit

16:58:18 - Remote listen thread exit

16:58:18 - Established connection - Remote IP '89.163.xxx.xx' Remote Port '7777'

16:58:18 - New SOCKS connection for 89.163.xxx.xx:7777

16:58:19 - Proxy kicked~

16:58:19 - Proxy GS connection->Add to queue

16:58:19 - New pair

16:58:19 - Local:Unable to read data from the transport connection: Established connection has been terminated by software installed on host-computer.

16:58:19 - Removed a gameconnection

16:58:20 - Remote:Unable to read data from the transport connection: Blocking operation has been terminated by calling the function: WSACancelBlockingCall.

anyone checked that?

Edited by Vision