[GUIDE] ByPass Bake-Ice Step By Step (Works For Interlude) [IG]

ZoOoOoM

There are no especially good servers that I know of at this time : (

but DN is definitely not better than the rest of the bad ones

back on topic~

Setting everything up may take some time but once everything is ready.. it's simple to use it : )

L2P is going to be an awsome server. unless they get OMGWTF scared by the FBI again :P

proper version of vmware

http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/VMware-Workstation-Download-5341.html

install this:

1. install your windows

2. run it, and instal the vmware tools (righ click on the server name on the left)

3. install directx

3.1 you must have direct3d working there to run lineage. to test this use Run-->type "dxdiag" and check the Screen sheet. This is the option u need to have active (polish but, got the proper position):

dxdiagbk4.jpg

4. copy or install lineage on the virtual drive (i did copy, creating a network with my real system)

5. then install this:

http://www.proxifier.com/download.htm

6. the option for proxifier is posted up here.

how i can use Direct3d acceleration sction? in wm

meh... as i said.. its not my idea.. its sltbnjr's .. and he posted his topic 2 days b4 dn went down.. and while it was down.. i was.. bored xD , so made a guide and posted it :)

and i dont think there is a way to use 1 pc other than emulating an operating system... but we never thought it was possible to bypass bake ice.. who knows.. maybe someone figure out something easier :D

You know that Dragon Servers will be up, the mobday ....

and myabe u dont know that drake have account on maxcheaters.com ...

and maybe you dont know that drake have arledy fix the walker...

So all this useless now, but i dont know for 100% if this guide still be work ....

dont ask me how i know that, just i know..

You know that Dragon Servers will be up, the mobday ....

and myabe u dont know that drake have account on maxcheaters.com ...

and maybe you dont know that drake have arledy fix the walker...

So all this useless now, but i dont know for 100% if this guide still be work ....

dont ask me how i know that, just i know..

Well, when Drake last time "prevented" L2w it was 1 day to breake it , BK loader isnt Drake´s  own aplly..

And well he count with l2w users, bonus is less l2w users :)

Let me a little offtopic question pls. I installed vmwareworkstation, installed the vmtools too, and i got an svgaII graphic card. But i have a problem, there is no direct3d acceleration and i cant start the l2client. Can someone help me?

Let me a little offtopic question pls. I installed vmwareworkstation, installed the vmtools too, and i got an svgaII graphic card. But i have a problem, there is no direct3d acceleration and i cant start the l2client. Can someone help me?

Was same problem too, just not use DN system folder, only put DragonNetwork.exe at CLEAN IL client and should work ^^