[GUIDE] ByPass Bake-Ice Step By Step (Works For Interlude) [IG]

ZoOoOoM

lol if ur using the ini i uploaded then u should get no errors , since am using it xD

try re downloading it and putting it in a clean system folder , i installed a new interlude client and updating it, lets see if the "invisible human fighter" bug of mine will be solved.. if so, expect me to upload my system folder :)

lol if ur using the ini i uploaded then u should get no errors , since am using it xD

try re downloading it and putting it in a clean system folder , i installed a new interlude client and updating it, lets see if the "invisible human fighter" bug of mine will be solved.. if so, expect me to upload my system folder :)

i dowloaded it before many times :(

not working eeh?

shot00002zk2.jpg

just to prove it works on dn xD

uploading the system folder , and probably will increase the needed post limit for the post

PS that pic was takin just now ;D

this system folder go to the oficial pc right?

i change the original system folder for edited system by zoom (rly thanks ^^) and obtain that error.

errorvy4.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------

i copy the 3 fonts file in DN system to zoom system, and no obtain that error, but when the game start say that:

ggrw3.jpg

can help me please?

not working eeh?

shot00002zk2.jpg

just to prove it works on dn xD

uploading the system folder , and probably will increase the needed post limit for the post

PS that pic was takin just now ;D

This Really work =O