[GUIDE] ByPass Bake-Ice Step By Step (Works For Interlude) [IG]

ZoOoOoM

mogy , login with the walker client 1st ,then login with the official

and dark , dont open l2fork untill u open the bake ice launcher , as soon as u open it.. start l2 fork fast , and u wont get the error

TY, as soon as i go back home, i will try it, if i have other problems, i will post again :P

yes.. u can open more than one client , all u have to do is follow the part with login steps , and a little PS for who dont have a high end pc's , when u open as many clients as desired , simply close VMware ;D , but NEVER close the l2fork, or u will get a dc

for ppl having problems with running l2 on vmware .. i had same problem.. even more..maybe try to reinstall the system u installed on the vmware? i reinstalled it like.. 4 times... but not it works like a charm.. i even had the incomplete files error.. even that my client is update and when i do a full check on my main pc i dont get any errors.. but anyway just try reinstalling ... other than that.. cant help you much sorry =/

ZoOoOom, thx for the system folder. Now i can launch the game on the walker pc! :)

i am close to the succes, but... I cant get through the login. :(

i click on the login button in the vmware machine, but nothing happens. Any idea?

06:47:31 - Established connection - Remote IP '89.163.148.85' Remote Port '7777'

06:47:31 - New SOCKS connection for 89.163.148.85:7777

06:47:32 - Proxy kicked~

06:47:32 - Proxy GS connection->Add to queue

06:47:32 - Error! No remote connection is waiting

06:48:00 - End of Local:LS connection

06:48:00 - New local connection[2106]

06:48:01 - Local GS connection->Add to queue

06:48:01 - Local connection waiting

bad proxy. same with the guy with screen

and it works in dualbox too :P

Without two pcs? or after log with "Walker PC"?

for ppl having problems with running l2 on vmware .. i had same problem.. even more..maybe try to reinstall the system u installed on the vmware? i reinstalled it like.. 4 times... but not it works like a charm.. i even had the incomplete files error.. even that my client is update and when i do a full check on my main pc i dont get any errors.. but anyway just try reinstalling ... other than that.. cant help you much sorry =/

Ok, I will try reinstall VMware again, 3 times.. =/

But thanks :)

I Have problem whit installing Video Drivers to the virtual machine.

I installed DX 9.0C, VMTools

And VMTools set some "SVGAII" video driver

so, when i start dxdiag, i dont have Direct3D.

Some1 can help???

problem2mv4.jpg

if U have 6.5b workstation

follow this:

- turn off ur virtual machine

- ctrl + d or from taskbar: VM -> settings

- in hardware tab select Display

- there u have 3d graphics - check: accelerate 3d graphics

if U have 6.5b workstation

follow this:

- turn off ur virtual machine

- ctrl + d or from taskbar: VM -> settings

- in hardware tab select Display

- there u have 3d graphics - check: accelerate 3d graphics

I have VMWare 6.0.4

And i dont see "accelerate 3d graphic"

Looks like i have to download and reinstall VMwarez

problem3nx0.jpg

proper version of vmware

http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/VMware-Workstation-Download-5341.html

install this:

1. install your windows

2. run it, and instal the vmware tools (righ click on the server name on the left)

3. install directx

3.1 you must have direct3d working there to run lineage. to test this use Run-->type "dxdiag" and check the Screen sheet. This is the option u need to have active (polish but, got the proper position):

dxdiagbk4.jpg

4. copy or install lineage on the virtual drive (i did copy, creating a network with my real system)

5. then install this:

http://www.proxifier.com/download.htm

6. the option for proxifier is posted up here.

is it not enought to download proper soft?