[SHARE] : The newest PC Games and other + Torrent Download

|Ambra|

can u give me a link for War of The Roses?is a new game released today,and i cant find it...pirate bay is down also due to some problems so i cant download it from anywhere...if u have any link or something plz give us :D

There isnt yet on traker,as you said it was released yesterday.Btw i already made the request for that game,you have to wait few days.

i am trying to download Fallout 3

for the time being there no download speed

Now the tracker is up and i test it,it works :) !HF

immaginedus.png

Skyrim,Metro 2033 and any other REALLY HIGH QUALITY GAME. I need em to test my new graphic card.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Install Notes:

1.Extract RARs

2.M0unt or Burn image

3.Run Installer.exe (when it ask for SID file you have to select it on your dvd drive)

4.Copy the whole content from crack dir to your install folder

5.Start the game with SkyrimLauncher.exe

6.Have Fun!

http://www.mediafire.com/?ly01h4ta1lyz5zp

Metro 2033

Installation notes:

1.Extract RARs

2.M0unt or Burn image

3.Run Installer.exe (when it ask for SID file you have to select it on your dvd drive)

4.Copy the whole content from crack dir to your install folder

5.Have Fun!

http://www.mediafire.com/?c5l574zj32nlx64

P.S:It was hided for 200 posts due of 2 torrents links and i remember you to stay at seed after you download a game,thx and HF!

Disc1: data1.cab data2.cab data7.cab

Disc2: data3.cab data4.cab

Disc3: data5.cab data6.cab

So disk prompts will go like this: Please insert disc 2 (GTA IV Disc 2) -> disc 4 (GTA IV Disc 3) -> Disc 6 (GTA IV Disc 1 again)

So select the disc1 and continue.

hey mate,have u found any trackers for War of the Roses?

2 days now i cant find anything!!

This game was released 2 days ago...need time to create a crack you have to w8...Same as Fifa 13 was realeased but isnt easy to create a crack,we have only to w8 :) !

/Edit:

catturabm.png

So as you see,the request is already done ;) .

yy i downloaded the game now i just need crack...if u have it post here or send me pm!thx!

Lol.You have too much free space on HDD...just w8 a bit.Original game was released 3 days ago so you have to w8 the damn it crack -.- " !Fifa was realeased on 27th September but there isnt yet a good crack...isnt easy nowdays ;D !

how to un rar all this files ? r01 r02 etc etc

Some questions make me in the condition to ask myself  " This guys did they ever install a game?! "  :DDDD !!

Open 1 file with winrar/7zip and extract the immage ;) !

Lol.You have too much free space on HDD...just w8 a bit.Original game was released 3 days ago so you have to w8 the damn it crack -.- " !Fifa was realeased on 27th September but there isnt yet a good crack...isnt easy nowdays ;D !

Some questions make me in the condition to ask myself  " This guys did they ever install a game?! "  :DDDD !!

Open 1 file with winrar/7zip and extract the immage ;) !

fail

-.-

thx god that i havent downloaded (fifa) yet :P

if i have steam i must have the original game to play right?

fail

Try to open 1 of that files with winrar/7zip and extract it...I dont remember the right file,i didnt try all games personaly...So try each file to open it with winrar/7zip and may u find it.

-.-

thx god that i havent downloaded (fifa) yet :P

if i have steam i must have the original game to play right?

Yeah ...

Try to open 1 of that files with winrar/7zip and extract it...I dont remember the right file,i didnt try all games personaly...So try each file to open it with winrar/7zip and may u find it.

Yeah ...

fail was going to me :D i didnt notice that winrar isnt installed at the pc i was trying to istall the game ! ( since it wasnt mine )

anyway

I want the dota (1).Can u  upload it PLS?

Warcraft.3.DotA.Only.Lite.Build.Release.1.5.Final-FL

http://www.mediafire.com/?o4kwfxr91smp8i1

P.S:Im not sure if is 1 or 2...

P.S1: I remember you to dont stop the torrent after you download it,let it at seed.

If i see that wont happend..there wount be a next time :) !HF.