[EN] MxC League of Legends World Championship 2012 Topic

Tessellate

World Champion 2012  

14 members have voted

1. 1. World Champion 2012

• Abuzu Frost
    • Taipei Assassins

Stream is lagging extremely hard even at 360 p. Tried both twitch.tv and own3d.tv. Can anyone possibly tell what could be wrong?

I never had such issues.

I have no torrents or any kind of connection burden running.

Guys where can we watch the yesterday matches? I stopped in CLG.EU vs NS

official website

Stream is lagging extremely hard even at 360 p. Tried both twitch.tv and own3d.tv. Can anyone possibly tell what could be wrong?

I never had such issues.

same here

I never had such issues.

Works fine for me with twich, maybe you have bad connection or smth :/

I never had such issues.

I had the same issue yesday, today is fine tho.. -.-

TSM Fanboyz cya.

Wanted****

FACK AZUBU AND KOREANS man .. This guys sucks ..nerd nerd nerd nerd nerd nerd

FACKING HATE 'EM

You are just a kiddo fanboy. TSM are not rly bad but they are just not better than AF.

Btw

Shortly following their defeat, Dyrus has his final breakdown, which comes to a tragic end when he suffocates himself using his pillow on stream

Chaox is on life support after being found catatonic in his seat

TheOddOne was last seen on the ground clawing at the Rain Man's door. Some reports claim that he was crying but these reports are unverified

Xpecial's whereabouts are unknown, but several LoL players report encountering him ingame, and claim he has no memory of the tournament

Animal control is contacted, and Reginald finally enjoys "baylife" in the great ape exhibit at the San Francisco municipal zoo

FU REDDIT HAHAHA

You are just a kiddo fanboy. TSM are not rly bad but they are just not better than AF.

Just hate Korean Teams + M5 ... Never said they play bad or something , i just dont like them and i just want them lose.