[EN] MxC League of Legends World Championship 2012 Topic

Tessellate

World Champion 2012  

14 members have voted

1. 1. World Champion 2012

• Abuzu Frost
    • Taipei Assassins

Welcome to the MxC League of Legends Championship 2012 Topic

Over the past few months, League of Legends fans around the world have experienced thrilling matches and exciting developments within the competitive scene.

With Season Two coming to a close, the World Championship is set to deliver the most electrifying experience yet.

The top twelve teams from five regions will battle it out in Los Angeles, California from October 4-6 and October 13 to determine the best League of Legends team in the world and to decide who will take home the lion’s share of the $2,000,000 prize pool.

brackets_2_groups.jpg

Two distinct stages initially divide the competition: four of the five seeded teams which won in their regions automatically advance to the quarterfinal stage, while the other eight unseeded teams will compete in the group stage to determine which four will advance to the quarterfinals.

The eight unseeded teams, divided into Group A and Group B, go head-to-head in a best-of-one Round Robin format in the group stage. Each group was randomly selected, and will not compete against teams within their own region during the group stage.

After twelve games have been played in the first stage, the top two teams in each group will advance to play the Regional winners in a best-of-three Single-Elimination quarterfinals. These do-or-die matches will lead to explosive semi-finals games, after which only the two best teams will remain standing for the ultimate face-off on October 13 in the best-of-five World Finals.

elimination_brackets_0.jpg

Here I will keep the scores, so keep track of this part of the topic!

Group A

1.  Azubu Frost (3-0)

2.  Invictus Gaming (2-1)

3.  SK Gaming (1-2)

4.  CLG Prime (0-3)

Group A Matches, BO1

AZF  1-0  iG

AZF  0-1  SK

AZF  1-0  CLGPrime

iG  0-1  SK

iG  0-1  CLGPrime

SK  0-1  CLGPrime

Group B

1.  Team Dignitas (3-0)

2.  CLG EU (2-1)

3.  NaJin Sword (1-2)

4.  Saigon Jokers (0-3)

Group B Matches, BO1

dignitas  0-1  CLG EU

dignitas  1-0  NJSW

dignitas  1-0  SAJ

CLG EU  0-1  NJSW

CLG EU  1-0  SAJ

NJSW  1-0  SAJ

takeover_twitch_na_en.html

October 05 2012 (day 1 recap) <-- Click that

256ye0o.jpg

October 05 2012, BO3

22:00 Quarterfinals: M5 2-0 iG

20:00 Quarterfinals: TPA 2-0 NJSW

02:00 Quarterfinals: TSM 0-2 AZF

October 06 2012, BO3

22:00 Quarterfinals: WE vs CLG.EU

00:00 Semifinals: M5 vs TPA

02:00 Semifinals: AZF vs TBD

October 13 2012, BO5

05:00 Grand Finals: TBD vs TBD.

Times are in GMT+1

Time.jpg

All teams which compete in the Season Two World Championship will not only have the opportunity to represent their countries and compete on a global scale, but will also receive a cash prize based upon their performances at the tournament:

1st: $1,000,000

2nd: $250,000

3rd/4th: $150,000

5th~8th: iG, NJSW, TSM $75,000

9th/10th: CLG.na, SJ $50,000

11th/12th: SK, Dig $25,000

Here you have some more info about our competitive teams

China

Welogo_std.pngTeam World Elite

IGlogo_std.pngInvictus Gaming

Europe

M5logo_std.pngMoscow Five

Sklogo_std.pngSK Gaming

CLGlogo2_std.pngCLG EU

Taiwan/Hong Kong/Macau

Tpa_std.pngTaipei Assassins

North America

Tsmlogo_std.pngTeam SoloMid

Dignitaslogo_std.pngTeam Dignitas

Clglogo_std.pngCLG Prime

Korea

Azflogo_std.pngAzubu Frost

Sjlogo_std.pngNaJin Sword

Southeast Asia

Njswlogo_std.pngSaigon Jokers

The Latest updates will be posted here! Bracket updates, scores of matches or any other specialty!

If i forget any update that is linked to the League of Legends World Championship 2012 I want you to know that any information will be gladly recieved

Info: leagueoflegends.com & leaguepedia.com

Topic Creation: Chucky

I hope, and I want actually CLG.NA to win this time. If not then next coming CLG.EU and SK.

my wishes goes to:

1 - CLG.eu

2 - TSM

But im scared that any asian team will win this competition, i've seen the korea regionals, and they are good!

Well, we all saw what World Elite (China) did with the american teams, VANQUISHED!

Actually I didn't, I'm not watching streams really often. Only Hotshot and some big tourneys like the world championship for example etc.

Actually I didn't, I'm not watching streams really often. Only Hotshot and some big tourneys like the world championship for example etc.

Team World Elite beat CLG.NA pretty hard Proof

you could watch the match back on youtube i think!

WHO VOTED SK? HUEHUEUHEHUEUHEU OCEFANBOYS!

Anyway, I want CLG NA to win with a a doublelift penta at the last game of the grand finals. I'm a doublelift fanboy so qq u all.