[Poll] L2j MxC

Which model you want the project L2jMxC to follow?  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Which model you want the project L2jMxC to follow?

• Public
    • Private (Only developers have access and they sell it)
    • Closed Circle (Only the developers have sources and they use them for themselves)
    • Freemium (Only the developers have svn access, free every x revs)

Guest Elfocrash

I was talking with Mhoska these days on starting a GOD project.

There are some good sources out there about 65% done. We just need testers and people that know GOD in order to tell us what we need to code. (retail)

exacly dude.

if you make something diferent they will log for sureeee.

just because its not the same with everything else....

i see some No votes.

Tell us why you say no

stop double posting...you do it at every topic dude...

i dont aggre with you that players want to test something new/diferent

There are some good sources out there about 65% done. We just need testers and people that know GOD in order to tell us what we need to code. (retail)

there few private active projects,let's pick something that everyone lack off.

gracia final or epilogue.

Guest Elfocrash

there few private active projects,let's pick something that everyone lack off.

gracia final or epilogue.

l2nextgen have the best files for epilogue.

I think GF is our best shot.

i think its not so good idea....

Epilogue / hellbount its much more better.

and if you open GOD project ... i think there will many many haters.... ( ddos, lies etc... )

If you want to begin such a project, define main leaders.

Those leaders would define on which part helpers gonna help, distribute work amongst helpers and conglomerate shares into revisions.

Don't make the error to accept anyone as part of team. Ppl willing to help desn't mean they are java pros, so for project integrity keep SVN write access only for ppl who made their proofs.

I would be personally glad if you don't choose IL for obvious reasons.

Be aware you need many testers, and so numerous accounts on retail (mostly quests, instances, new zones spawns, stats using L2PHX, etc).

I must add, GoD will be soon deprecated as Tauti is coming, so eventually delay the creation of the project itself and define community tools rather than begin to dev fast on a chronicle which soon will dissapear (as any russian team will move of chronicle aswell).

Don't make the error to accept anyone as part of team. Ppl willing to help desn't mean they are java pros, so for project integrity keep SVN write access only for ppl who made their proofs.

so true.

I must add, GoD will be soon deprecated as Tauti is coming, so eventually delay the creation of the project itself and define community tools rather than begin to dev fast on a chronicle which soon will dissapear (as any russian team will move of chronicle aswell).

If you want to begin such a project, define main leaders.

Those leaders would define on which part helpers gonna help, distribute work amongst helpers and conglomerate shares into revisions.

I would be personally glad if you don't choose IL for obvious reasons.

Be aware you need many testers, and so numerous accounts on retail (mostly quests, instances, new zones spawns, stats using L2PHX, etc).

This, i just mean developing god is not even a good idea because if they move to tauti where do we get all the retail data to keep developing the pack?