[Poll] L2j MxC

Which model you want the project L2jMxC to follow?  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Which model you want the project L2jMxC to follow?

• Public
    • Private (Only developers have access and they sell it)
    • Closed Circle (Only the developers have sources and they use them for themselves)
    • Freemium (Only the developers have svn access, free every x revs)

I don't like bitc hes that tell that they do something at the beginning and after a time they change and after some little more time they change again, and from how I know Maxtor, he's that type of person.

you don't know that,and noone actually does.

I don't like bitc hes that tell that they do something at the beginning and after a time they change and after some little more time they change again, and from how I know Maxtor, he's that type of person.

you must be new here

y u no remember all servers maxtor gave epics and shits for money  ( or to friends, in this case grisom and me ?  :-* )

you must be new here

y u no remember all servers maxtor gave epics and shits for money  ( or to friends, in this case grisom and me ?  :-* )

you must be new here

I know maxtor,my post wasn't about maxtor.

about this

I don't like bitc hes that tell that they do something at the beginning and after a time they change and after some little more time they change again,

you must be new here

I know maxtor,my post wasn't about maxtor.

about this

I don't like bitc hes that tell that they do something at the beginning and after a time they change and after some little more time they change again,

AFAIK you don't need any "higher order" in order to begin something. If you want to do, just begin it.

Just call it "L2J Max" or whatever, that's enough to say MaxCheaters ppl are working on, without making publicity for MaxCheaters itself.

And Valve, you didn't read the whole thread I think. Zake speaks about making a pack for educational purpose, not making a server. That's why Fanky treats you of stupid (/) blind (/) troll. In some weird way you remember me Sido. :D

The only question is who is/are leader(s), and when they will begin to do something.

AFAIK you don't need any "higher order" in order to begin something. If you want to do, just begin it.

Just call it "L2J Max" or whatever, that's enough to say MaxCheaters ppl are working on, without making publicity for MaxCheaters itself.

And Valve, you didn't read the whole thread I think. Zake speaks about making a pack for educational purpose, not making a server. That's why Fanky treats you of stupid (/) blind (/) troll. In some weird way you remember me Sido. :D

The only question is who is/are leader(s), and when they will begin to do something.

Find a team, at least the main members and then and only then think about the chronicle.

Also there are already a pack of that chronicle (what ever you choose) so then next question that you need to ask is, what will ours have that the old one doesn't. That may be less bugs, more customs, more retail like, more plug and play system, better efficiency, ...

If it is educational purpose, then  how far do you want to go? just create the javadocs or remake the whole system, starting with diagrams of all types.

But the main point to start is to find and organize a competitive team for your goals