A little edit on facebook cover

i feel like a winner! i took all haters @1 topic! 8)

'first place looks last place just turn around to last place and will go to first place'

someone told many years ago .....

'first place looks last place just turn around to last place and will go to first place'

WE ALL HATE YOU

i dont know who the heck  y u are or what you did in this forum.

Just said my opinion about your edit, nothing else. I personally dont hate anyone from this forum, or people over internet.

No.

Honestly, from a GFX stand-point of view it's really terrible because.... well you DID make it worse, at least for me personally. And from a more professional point of view it just doesn't fit together or looks very good.

The original image looked just fine, I'm not sure why you picked this to be "edited".

And the text... I mean, mate we're trying to help. If things look bad it's my job here to point it out so you can do it better the next time. I'm here to give advice and possibly help people figure out their mistakes in early areas. Text looks like overlay or something, it's very hard to read and it just doesn't fit. That's the rough truth.

But if you really liked Photoshop you would accept this and just try making it better next time with the help of the critism received on this topic.

Not everything one makes will be liked. You know?

for you guys only text are rated on image? maybe you don't see the change on color's?

as you are so pro why you don't take the normal pic and make it better? just to give me an example and then we gonna see how pro you are :)

You ask for opinions but you don't accept the the bad ones.

By the time, you ask for opinions about your work you have to be ready to hear both good and bad opinions.

Nobody hates you. Just listen carefully what xDrac and the another members said, and try to be better day by day by correcting your mistakes and not by avoiding them.

i can't understand why no1 said ok is good fo you skills bcuz you see i don't have pr0-excellent skills but still i am try! everyone made me to feel like a crap :S guys when you started something you didn't made it perfect you made some wrongs maybe you hear some other guys who had more 'rank' than maybe not but with yours replye's you didn't saw me anything good.

Only xDrac gave me the best answer! and guess! I really thank him!

about other's replys..

ugly

Yes, that's true. But he think that he do it the best and we haven't any words to criticism his work. Poor...

bad picture to edit , and overall you haven't done something special here.

Facebook cover? Okey. In the second one the text is really bad. First one is cool. Anyway.

i dont like the text...

The text is really hard to read.

To all Quote's

when i want to criticate some i say good and bad opinions not only good Or bad.

about text, Text write : The end of the world is coming and you don't see it, i made it like that bcuz what's the point to see it when the text write 'you don't see it' ? :/

hope this time your understood what i tried to do with image.

@Raule

Raule (0) FirefoxAurora (8) + we dont hate you. Nice edit ilied.jpg In topic Today at 04:05:16 am

what is that? :O

Take a look at the name of the section. SHOWCASE,if you dont want to get criticized dont -beep-ing post.

point of answer?

Take a look here Grim

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=239902.0

#1 Give useful comments.

What i mean?

-I mean to avoid comments like "nice" , "awesome" , "that sucks" , "ugly" and more..

#2 Add on your title [CnC] , [CnR].

What i mean?

-CnC - Stands for Criticize and comment your work.

-RnC - Stands for Rate and comment your work.

IF i wanted CnC / RnC i think god gave me hands to write it!

sorry about double post