Thinking To Stop Lineage 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh the joy of my l2 cycle. After I play 1 server and it failed miserably... I get tired swearing I won't waste my time with l2 private servers , and in 1 month i'm here again =P. This game is really addicting!

This game is unstoppable!

No One can actually stop the game cuz we are all addicted to this different world of fantastic battle's and adventures...

Also if you decided to "Stop" L2 i can only wish you ... good luck.

This game sucks hard, sucks in graphics, sucks in gameplay, players sucks, servers sucks, balance sucks but i still play it lol... wtf is wrong with me??? :D

Ah right, the charm of the game is the key, its kinda touch my soul, the combos movement with DA SEXY DARK ELF DAGGA and the old l2 music is awesome

The game have ugly graphics but its the most realistic game with ugly graphics lolz :D

This game sucks hard, sucks in graphics, sucks in gameplay, players sucks, servers sucks, balance sucks but i still play it lol... wtf is wrong with me??? :D

Ah right, the charm of the game is the key, its kinda touch my soul, the combos movement with DA SEXY DARK ELF DAGGA and the old l2 music is awesome

The game have ugly graphics but its the most realistic game with ugly graphics lolz :D

You are actualy realy LOL...  Lineage][ have best graphics... go play AION if you like...

Lineage2 was more played few years ago. Now everybody (even us saying that its still on of the best games) got bored of it a bit. And yes few ppl "stop" L2 :D Most just get a break of it ^^ And return for some fun.