Thinking To Stop Lineage 2

in my balls if u care .... i want to see how many ppl thinking to stop .......

why someone hate to thinking about stopping l2?it is just a game..play another game if you dont like it

edit: alos l2 is not only fail private servers

well, to be honest I never liked playing L2.. I was always a developer... for so looong years I was following retail updates and tried to make software retail-like. But I was bored about it so many, many times and I stopped L2 for X months... than I started L2 development again and again... This time (since retail is free and topsites are full of C4 to GF L2OFF servers) I decided to stop the "retail" development and go on my way: make my own features, make my own drops, quests, storyline, etc... In this there is more fun than following retail. So I decided to let my fantasy in programming...

years of playing?10h/day?if yes ofc stop it.

you can't stick with l2 forever try something else,there are great games out there but if you want to play l2,download the official game and feel like doing something, because playing in private servers is not to be proud of.

If you allready thinking it then quit. I have been quiting and starting again for years. At some point i was playing only for the sake of playing. My interest started getting lost after Hellbound. The sooner you stop it the better.