Official Spam Topic

Maxtor

Topic:  [Request] Delete me from MxC Staff  (Read 1 times)

Hello.. some words:

Thx to Maxtor/Justice to give me a chance as a mod but I want to leave. I wont write why, cause its my business  btw BIG GL with forum.

Hello.. some words:

Thx to Maxtor/Justice to give me a chance as a mod but I want to leave. I wont write why, cause its my business  btw BIG GL with forum.

this look like a QQ thread.

As title says, delete my staff rank.

bettah.

nop I think it was Trance (my fan)

You're just a wannabe moderator, you're our fan by giving your life instead of --You burn your own hands to get someone through this rank, and that explains all the factors. You were a member speechless before this rank.

You're like a child that isn't supported by the rest of the team because he can't earn the respect of others without money. This is your mindset.

You're just a wannabe moderator, you're our fan by giving your life instead of --You burn your own hands to get someone through this rank, and that explains all the factors. You were a member speechless before this rank.

You're like a child that isn't supported by the rest of the team because he can't earn the respect of others without money. This is your mindset.

ok fani something more?  :happyforever: didn't read