Official Spam Topic

Maxtor

this wouldn't happen with me/ed/noble ( i mean, nowadays, you even see the shit and you don't act because you obviously don't care)

I'd actually ban everyone that I consider responsible, even everyone until the problem gets solved. being a staffer doesn't mean you can't get banned.

I'd actually ban everyone that I consider responsible, even everyone until the problem gets solved. being a staffer doesn't mean you can't get banned.

yes it does now :D

woot

retarded staffers I suppose.

promote me back to global, I'll fix everything within minutes.

retarded?thats not the good way to put it...waste of space i should say, theres only like 2-3 useful guy there the rest is just neah :D

can someone in short explain me what happened?

now you guys make me curious

story 1:

cobra dekarmad a guy who spammed 4 replys, justice comes in topic junked cobra banned for like a week or so dont remember result = cobra quit shares deleted small ddos to mxc.

story 2:

we wanted icewave to get gfx mod position hes active and willing to help so why not give a chance, finalgod got angry and jealous and always talks behind icewaves back in the staff section yet hes playing good guy gregory in public sections and brags about hes awsome tutorials to make people think hes better.

story 3:

Justice is against every single usefull change just so he can maintain hes power, even changes that could make the forum better not just some visual stuff that doesnt matter like the shop.

story 4:

Justice makes up lies to cover hes abusive actions and when he gets called out for it, he acts dumb like he thought you talk about something else.

All in all justice is a joke and finalgod is against the promotion of anyone whos better than him. Basically they just screw around with the forum while beeing staffers.

retarded?thats not the good way to put it...waste of space i should say, theres only like 2-3 useful guy there the rest is just neah :D

tumblr_mlvqtxfKQI1rfkuino1_250.gif

story 1:

cobra dekarmad a guy who spammed 4 replys, justice comes in topic junked cobra banned for like a week or so dont remember result = cobra quit shares deleted small ddos to mxc.

story 2:

we wanted icewave to get gfx mod position hes active and willing to help so why not give a chance, finalgod got angry and jealous and always talks behind icewaves back in the staff section yet hes playing good guy gregory in public sections and brags about hes awsome tutorials to make people think hes better.

story 3:

Justice is against every single usefull change just so he can maintain hes power, even changes that could make the forum better not just some visual stuff that doesnt matter like the shop.

story 4:

Justice makes up lies to cover hes abusive actions and when he gets called out for it, he acts dumb like he thought you talk about something else.

All in all justice is a joke and finalgod is against the promotion of anyone whos better than him. Basically they just screw around with the forum while beeing staffers.

Just say the word brother, I might have my main account on b, but I still own and will own around 25 dedi machines which have bandwith speed around 55-75 Gbps.

Apocalypse on the littlefinger.

Just say the word brother, I might have my main account on b, but I still own and will own around 25 dedi machines which have bandwith speed around 55-75 Gbps.

Apocalypse on the littlefinger.

why ddos something that with this staff will never be fun again? :D

story 2:

PMS:

Me: VIPER NORA... Font Name is VIPER NORA

FinalGod: Thx a lot matey

Me: I know you dont like me so dont try it :P

FinalGod: :-\

Me: I know u have something against my promo and xdrac to.

FinalGod: Seems that your leakers informed you false

Me: Or you just try to wash your sins.

FinalGod: Point is one. Leakers will be  dismissed.

Me: You dont know who're them :)

FinalGod: You don't say.

I guess it's only my foult for your Demotion :<

But i didnt make something wrong :S I guess.

why ddos something that with this staff will never be fun again? :D

Was looking forward to your answer, don't worry, I don't waste good bandwith on a forum, just mocking the mods but still I would need some IPs around here.